Mustang Blue Cologne Coming This Summer

Search this Thread

Old 5/29/08, 12:54 PM
The Mustang Source FOUNDER

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Mustang Blue Cologne Coming This Summer

MUSTANG BLUE – THE NEW FRAGRANCE FOR MEN:
CONFIDENT.SEXY.POWERFUL.

Following the successful launch of the Mustang fragrance brand, the second in the franchise debuts in stores June 2008

New York, NY (March 28, 2008) – Aramis and Designer Fragrances, a division of a subsidiary of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., announces the introduction of Mustang Blue, a new fragrance for men. Mustang Blue is the definition of confident, sexy and powerful for the Mustang man. Experience the exhilaration of the blue sky, the energy of the waves against the shore and the freedom of the wide open road ahead. Mustang Blue evokes a desire for adventure which makes this fragrance the perfect blue sensation.

"The Mustang fragrance had a tremendous reception from Mustang fans as well as others who appreciate the iconic American brand,” says Robin Mason, Vice President of Global Marketing. “The first Mustang fragrance appealed to his bold, daring and legendary side as he drove through the west. Mustang Blue further defines the Mustang man by exploring his adventuresome side via a drive along the California coastline. Mustang Blue will appeal to men who aspire to the freedom of the outdoors, the power of the engine and the confidence to show off their sexier side. Anything is possible in a Mustang,” adds Mason.

“We are pleased to partner again with Aramis and Designer Fragrances because they are global leaders in this arena. Together we launched the first Mustang fragrance which became a natural lifestyle extension of this iconic American brand. We tapped into a new demand for fragrance that appealed to the Mustang Man and the Mustang fan base, “ states John Nens, Director, Global Brand Licensing, Ford Motor Company. “We are very excited to launch Mustang Blue because it continues to celebrate the Mustang Man on a new journey,”

Mustang Blue, The New Men’s Fragrance

“Fresh, aquatic ingredients infused with sage, basil and sandalwood combine to make a clean, clear and compelling fragrance,” says Trudi Loren, Vice President, Corporate Fragrance Development Worldwide for The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. “Mustang Blue confidently accentuates who the Mustang man is; a man who knows how to enjoy the adventure of life.”

The fragrance is infused with mint and basil to boost the tantalizing top. At the heart is an aromatic exhale of geranium, sage and artemisia. A cool and crisp intensity radiates from a high-spirited essence of pine and cedarleaf, while the perfect freshness that features spicy, wet cardamom, clove leaf and cypress transports the senses through an intriguing voyage.
The sensual masculine back infuses rugged sandalwood with an intoxicating earthy blend of hay and patchouli to create a super sexy, masculine scent.

The Mustang Blue fragrance line includes: 1.0oz/30ml Cologne Spray (SRP: $20); 1.7oz/50ml Cologne Spray (SRP: $25); 3.4oz/100ml Cologne Spray (SRP: $32). The Mustang Blue scent will also be available in a 3.4oz/100ml After Shave (SRP: $25). Mustang Blue, the new fragrance for men will launch in June 2008 to retailers nationwide including Sears, JCPenney and Kohl’s and rollout to mass merchandisers and chain drug stores in July of 2008.

The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The Company's products are sold in over 135 countries and territories under well-recognized brand names, including Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, M-A-C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, La Mer, Donna Karan, Aveda, Jo Malone, Bumble and bumble, Darphin, Michael Kors, American Beauty, Flirt!, Good Skin(TM), Grassroots, Sean John, Missoni, Daisy Fuentes, Tom Ford Beauty, Mustang, Coach and Ojon.

Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles in 200 markets across six continents. With more than 280,000 employees and more than 100 plants worldwide, the company’s core and affiliated automotive brands include Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mercury, Volvo and Mazda. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford’s products, please visit www.fordvehicles.com.

Mustang is one of the greatest automotive sales success stories of all time. Nearly one out of every two sports cars sold in the United States is a Mustang, and remains one of the hottest-selling cars in America. It’s also America’s best-selling convertible.
Old 5/29/08, 01:02 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Oh great...
I'll have to buy it.
It matches my car and the downstairs bathroom.
Old 5/29/08, 04:35 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,862 Likes on 2,112 Posts
What, No Cobra!

That would SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsmell Good!

KC
Old 5/29/08, 04:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am just about out of the first version, so I'll go ahead and switch to my "summer" fragrance...Blue.
Old 5/29/08, 07:13 PM
Bullitt Member

Will it be available in the same stores as last year's fragrance? I got two bottles last year. Blue fragrance, for my blue car.
Old 5/29/08, 07:21 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Spirit
Will it be available in the same stores as last year's fragrance? I got two bottles last year. Blue fragrance, for my blue car.
Same here Sprint. The container the bottle comes in, looks Vista Blue!
Old 5/29/08, 07:35 PM
Cobra Member

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Did you guys buy the mustang fingernail polish that matched your cars too.
Old 5/29/08, 07:45 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by lowblustang00
Did you guys buy the mustang fingernail polish that matched your cars too.
Mine said "Touch Up Paint" on it and had a dandy applicator.
Old 5/29/08, 08:14 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I tend to like the lighter scents - I may try this one... the tester in the store at least.
Old 5/29/08, 09:25 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GF loves the first one, she should love this one too from the list of stuff in it.... may just have to go....

And it will match my car too....

Last edited by Dougxox; 5/29/08 at 09:27 PM.
Old 5/30/08, 05:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Same here Sprint. The container the bottle comes in, looks Vista Blue!
And the bottle looks Windveil Blue.
Old 5/30/08, 05:55 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by karman
Mine said "Touch Up Paint" on it and had a dandy applicator.
Hmmm.
Old 5/31/08, 04:52 PM
GT Member

Cool. I've got the original version. I'll be sure to pick up a bottle.
Old 5/31/08, 09:15 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Can hardly wait to get it!!!
Old 6/1/08, 09:28 PM

Can't wait. My 66 smells like like the current Mustang cologne. My 08 will smell like Mustang Blue (after the new car smell goes away).
Old 6/2/08, 12:53 PM

What no cologne offered with Legend Lime? Why do the guys in blue get to have all the fun
Old 6/2/08, 07:59 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Old 6/6/08, 01:18 PM
Cobra Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
look what I just bought at Sears Smells really good too! I think its better then the first gen cologne..

Old 6/9/08, 12:45 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
you can get it at sears, where else?
Old 6/9/08, 12:56 PM
Cobra Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
check here at their website..

http://www.mustangformen.com/index.tmpl?ngextredir=1

Originally Posted by StangMahn
you can get it at sears, where else?

Quick Reply: Mustang Blue Cologne Coming This Summer