General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Jalopnik Shows Us How NOT to Crash a Mustang Leaving Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Old 6/23/16, 02:38 PM
TMS Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jalopnik Shows Us How NOT to Crash a Mustang Leaving Cars and Coffee

The boys over at Jalopnik have posted up a handy guide and video on how to leave a Cars and Coffee without making an absolute *** out of yourself.

Read the rest on the Mustang Source homepage. >>
Old 6/23/16, 08:51 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
Perfect. Thank you, Doug from Jalopnik and Justin from American Muscle! My life was incomplete without this information.

...well, no it's still incomplete, as I've not won that car, so I can't really use the information yet...
Old 6/24/16, 08:30 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 776 Likes on 567 Posts
Despite the fact that the entirety of the internet is making fun of Mustang driver’s for their tendency to plow into people, property, and other cars when leaving various car gatherings, it seems that some folks still can’t manage to stop acting like buffoons. To help remedy the issue, the boys over at Jalopnik have posted up a handy guide on how to leave a Cars and Coffee without making an absolute *** out of yourself. Best of all, they even made the video version below for those friends of yours that can’t read.

To add some extra oomph to the guide, Jalopnik even went out to grab the most powerful and “look at me” Mustang they could find: American Muscles’s 850-horsepower monster that is painted bright orange (which they’re giving away!) If you follow this handy guide, maybe you too can stop crashing your car as you leave your next event.

All joking aside, this piece is pretty hilarious to read, and the video also includes the most gratuitous burnout I have seen in a very long time. Seriously. It’s a 15-second burnout and they cut the start and end of it. Enjoy.