General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

How Did This Mustang End Up Here?

Search this Thread

Old 10/29/15, 03:59 PM
TMS Staff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How Did This Mustang End Up Here?

How does a Mustang, that’s supposed to be driving on a road, end up on top of a house?

Read the rest on the Mustang Source homepage. >>
Old 10/30/15, 01:16 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 781 Likes on 570 Posts
How?! Just how does this happen?! Seriously, how does a Mustang, that’s supposed to be driving on a road, end up on top of a house? The physics alone are mind-boggling to say the least, but how does a real, actual person pull off a Grand Theft Auto-style jump that ends up on top of a real, actual house in a suburban neighborhood?

I’m not sure I believe M-Live, who first covered the story, but according to the driver and police, “the driver was suffering from low blood sugar and started swerving while going around 60 miles per hour.” Then, while trying to make a lane change, ended up swerving off the road, cutting through multiple hedges, and finally ended up on the roof.

In the photo above, you can see some of the path of destruction in the Mustang’s wake, but seriously, that doesn’t exactly answer the question of, “HOW THE HECK DID THIS HAPPEN?!!!!!!!!!!!”
Old 10/31/15, 04:29 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
I blame Obama! Lol just kidding. Drunk? Maybe thought they hit the brake and hit the gas? Remember the kid driving his dad's Shelby through the garage. Maybe they wanted an awesome view!!
Old 11/6/15, 12:15 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Glenn

I’m not sure I believe M-Live, who first covered the story, but according to the driver and police, “the driver was suffering from low blood sugar and started swerving while going around 60 miles per hour.” Then, while trying to make a lane change, ended up swerving off the road, cutting through multiple hedges, and finally ended up on the roof.
In the photo above, you can see some of the path of destruction in the Mustang’s wake, but seriously, that doesn’t exactly answer the question of, “HOW THE HECK DID THIS HAPPEN?!!!!!!!!!!!”
I completely believe it. After 28yrs with a major West Coast traffic law enforcement agency I found the ABSOLUTE WORST drunk drivers I ever stopped were people in a diabetic crisis. And what was equally scary was how quickly they straightened out with only the minimal amount of sugar.
Old 11/6/15, 12:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
"Hey hold my beer and watch me take it off this sweet jump."
Old 11/6/15, 12:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 781 Likes on 570 Posts
I think he ended up there because he wasn't going fast enough.