Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I was going to say that
Old 8/10/06, 07:59 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

Originally Posted by amyb
I started out life as a chevy girl. I raced as well many years ago. I did drive and still own a 71 454 chevelle convert and a 68 el cam 396.

I also have a mustang GT as my daily driver, its tweeked.

I also have a series one. so I am now offically a "ford" girl" and proud to be so

Amy
Could you post a picture of your cars?
Old 8/11/06, 12:38 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

Amy, could you give us more info about this?

One of the many events that makes up the activities during the Monterey Race Week is the Concorso Italiano held August 18 at the Bayonet Black Horse Golf Course in Monterey, California. The rumor is that the brand new Shelby Series 2 will be debuted there.

Shelby insiders are saying that the Shelby Series 2 is already sold out, which is amazing since the price on these cars is over $220,000. The first production cars are supposed to roll off the line at Shelby Autos this weekend. The skinny is that the Shelby Series 2 may have a 4.0 V-8 with four valves per cylinder and cranking out about 450 bhp. But it is not the power of this car that will thrill you, it's the acceleration. It is thought that this car will do 0 to 60 in 3.2 seconds. The quickness is due to a supercharger system that is designed specifically to the weight and shape of the car. It is said that the Series 2 will be more like an original Cobra and less like a flashy supercar.
Old 8/11/06, 09:41 PM
President of Shelby Autos

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Red Star
Amy, could you give us more info about this?

One of the many events that makes up the activities during the Monterey Race Week is the Concorso Italiano held August 18 at the Bayonet Black Horse Golf Course in Monterey, California. The rumor is that the brand new Shelby Series 2 will be debuted there.

Shelby insiders are saying that the Shelby Series 2 is already sold out, which is amazing since the price on these cars is over $220,000. The first production cars are supposed to roll off the line at Shelby Autos this weekend. The skinny is that the Shelby Series 2 may have a 4.0 V-8 with four valves per cylinder and cranking out about 450 bhp. But it is not the power of this car that will thrill you, it's the acceleration. It is thought that this car will do 0 to 60 in 3.2 seconds. The quickness is due to a supercharger system that is designed specifically to the weight and shape of the car. It is said that the Series 2 will be more like an original Cobra and less like a flashy supercar.

Hummm, ok, the series one assests were bought by a company and they are building the series II. It is basically the series one, with some mods. I nor shelby autos is building this car, however it is built in Las vegas, and in our complex. When Carrol was building the series 1 he had parts fr 500 cars, he only completed 250. These are the remaining cars with updated mods.

I can't tell you on the specs as I have not seen or tested one yet.

Amy
Old 8/11/06, 09:51 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

Thank you.