General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

The Drive to work and the iliterate retard...

Search this Thread

Old 12/19/06, 11:00 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Drive to work and the iliterate retard...

A little story for the day,

I leave my neighboorhood this morning to go to work and notice a mid to late 1990's Jeep Cherokee round the corner and ends up on my rear bumper. I don't think much of it until he runs up and makes an abrupt lane change to the right lane to get beside me. Not being to impressed with the driving skills exhibited so far, I try to casually leave him stuck behind other traffic. Nope, not today, he just weaves in and out and ends up on my bumper again. At the light he feels compelled to get beside me again and decides he has something to say.

"How much ya pay for that thing?" Now before I can even respond he blurts out "those SHELBY's aren't worth S***"

My response was simply to refer him to the badge on the side of the car, the windshield graphic and decal on the hoodscoop, and say "it's a tough life when your iliterate AND stupid isn't it, maybe you should think about a GED."

I roll up the window and be done with the idiot. He proceeds to continue to drive down the road left to right and back and forth, trying to get a response from me, other drivers looking at this guy like some kind of nut. I decide it's best to hang back as at some point he will hit someone.

I noticed he was wearing a dealerhip shop coat, but wasn't able to see the dealership. I hang back at a safe distance and watch him pull into work.

......a lot boy for the local DODGE dealership.
Old 12/20/06, 06:31 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hahaha great story