General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Am I crazy?

Search this Thread

Old 1/24/12, 04:48 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The '03-'04 cobra is a nice piece of mustang history. Just like anything there are going to be trade offs. your current GT is more refined yes, they have all gotten refined over the years but it is mainstream (when talking GT vs a cobra). Just the like the GT500 & Boss of today the '03 Cobra was a chance at a mustang that was a cut above. A real good book on the '03 Cobra is "Iron fist, lead foot" after reading that you good more insight on how special it was. There are always going to be people faithful to a particular platform but imo I would get the cobra.
Old 1/24/12, 05:37 AM
V6 Member

I sent them some info on my car yesterday. Will see if they are interested in dealing. I would love to have a Cobra but I am not going to give my car away. Surprisingly enough the wife is on board with this if we can get it for the right price. She appreciates a Bad *** car when she sees one!
Old 1/24/12, 07:09 PM
V6 Member

Talked to dealer today. Did not really want to deal. Guess I will see what 2015 brings- either a new Mustang or a Whipple. Either way I will be happy.