General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

ALWAYS ask your date if they have a crazy jealous ex

Search this Thread

Old 3/30/13, 07:06 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang

only a moron brings a knife to a gun fight... so bringing a BB gun to a gun fight is beyond dumb.
No that's not what happened or what I was talking about. The article said two people came at a guy with a bat and he pulled his be right BB gun and it scared the two attackers away. Lol when did I ever say anything about bringing one to a gun fight, nowhere in this thread did we even talk about a shoot out. Lol read the thread more carefully next time. :P
Old 3/30/13, 07:24 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

They teach you in CCW it's to stop them. Sure it might kill them but you pulled your gone and shot them to stop them.

That way it's nice and neat on the police report and you didn't say you were trying to kill the guy.
Yea definitely lol.
Old 3/30/13, 07:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
What's with all the gun talk? Pretty sure you shooting a guy that punched you will not go well in court. Let the gun thing go. Think a little next time a psycho ex boyfriend is waiting for you at a chicks house. This thread is full of fail.
Al, all were saying is that it's good practice to bring your AK47 with you on the first few dates.
Old 3/30/13, 07:51 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
How is it supposed to cost that much??? I'd shop around. They shouldn't charge extra for something that they have to fix anyway.

That's like saying "we'll have to replace the bumper. But since there's some scratches that aren't from the accident, we'll have to charge extra since we're getting rid of those in the process."
Old 3/30/13, 08:44 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 777 Likes on 567 Posts
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow
Wow, glad you're ok. Something very similar happened to me when I was your age. I took a different approach & things ended much differently.

Hope your car gets fixed.
oh we are gonna need more details Man
Old 3/30/13, 10:23 AM
Mach 1 Member

Think a little next time a psycho ex boyfriend is waiting for you at a chicks house. This thread is full of fail.
You're right, I don't know what I was thinking. I should have known there was going to be a psycho ex boyfriend waiting that I didn't even know existed. I should have made her walk home just to be sure I wouldn't get attacked by anyone. I totally deserve having the sh*t beat out of my car by her uncle for taking her on a date.
Old 3/30/13, 10:33 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's with all the gun talk? Pretty sure you shooting a guy that punched you will not go well in court. Let the gun thing go. Think a little next time a psycho ex boyfriend is waiting for you at a chicks house. This thread is full of fail.
My exact thoughts . Well said.
Old 3/30/13, 11:53 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
They teach you in CCW it's to stop them. Sure it might kill them but you pulled your gone and shot them to stop them.

That way it's nice and neat on the police report and you didn't say you were trying to kill the guy.
Too bad the cops don't follow that rule these days.

Apparently now the policy is every officer on hand is to empty their magazines at the (non-convicted) suspect, reload, and empty them again.
Old 3/31/13, 09:24 AM
Cobra Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by future9er24
**** man, that is awful.

I haven't read all the replies, but my I offer a suggestion...

But he would have had to shoot twice because there were two of them.

Old 3/31/13, 09:32 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
not if he got a good angle

also.. nothing scares off an attacker like killing one of the two
Old 3/31/13, 09:38 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Glenn
before you ever use a gun you should try to run, drive, crawl or what ever you can do to get away from a threat before you ever pull a gun on someone.
Most states have a no-retreat requirement. Texas doesn't require it. Besides, if you're busy retreating/running/hiding, you are in a much weaker position strategically.
Old 3/31/13, 09:43 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Yeap, that guy was completely in the wrong. He pulled the driver out of his car, and got the snot beat out of him as a result, and THEN he draws a gun. He escalated THREE TIMES.
Old 3/31/13, 10:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jsimmons

Most states have a no-retreat requirement. Texas doesn't require it. Besides, if you're busy retreating/running/hiding, you are in a much weaker position strategically.
Yea that old retreat obligation was bs. Makes no sense. Thank god for the castle doctrine and stand your ground law here in FL.
Old 3/31/13, 11:27 AM
Mach 1 Member

Would it be blasphemy if I was to look up 4th gen. Trans Ams on Craigslist?
Old 3/31/13, 12:04 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Not if it is a WS6
Old 3/31/13, 12:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
Not if it is a WS6
It's not :/ but there's not much of a difference between the WS6 and the base Trans Am. I found a '98 Trans Am with less than 48k miles on it.
Old 3/31/13, 12:11 PM
Mach 1 Member

Here's a pic of my dad's old '98 Firebird.

Name:  6115-a.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  21.5 KB
Old 3/31/13, 12:29 PM
Banned

Dude if its a v8 why not. You really need a v8 mustang.
Old 3/31/13, 01:07 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 600 Likes on 431 Posts
Originally Posted by jsimmons
Yeap, that guy was completely in the wrong. He pulled the driver out of his car, and got the snot beat out of him as a result, and THEN he draws a gun. He escalated THREE TIMES.
Its even worse than that (Don't know if you saw the whole story on the news a few days ago). The guy alleges that the teens cut him off/ran him off the road in traffic. He proceeds to follow them for 40 minutes back to their house which is where the video starts.

Then when the video ends, he leaves, drives down the street, turns around, comes back, pull back in the yard, and fires several rounds into the truck, one of which went through the windows and into the house where people were.

Oh, yeah, did I mention him and his wife did all of this while their 3 year old girl was in the truck with them?

Geniuses, right?
Old 3/31/13, 01:09 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Its even worse than that (Don't know if you saw the whole story on the news a few days ago). The guy alleges that the teens cut him off/ran him off the road in traffic. He proceeds to follow them for 40 minutes back to their house which is where the video starts.

Then when the video ends, he leaves, drives down the street, turns around, comes back, pull back in the yard, and fires several rounds into the truck, one of which went through the windows and into the house where people were.

Oh, yeah, did I mention him and his wife did all of this while their 3 year old girl was in the truck with them?

Geniuses, right?
I posted a video of the news story on here

Quick Reply: ALWAYS ask your date if they have a crazy jealous ex