Announcements What You Need to Know

Member Ranks

Search this Thread

Old 7/10/05, 02:26 AM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
MANNY! are you the highest raning member w/o a C/t?

CONGRADULATIONS...... i hate you

lucky bum

and to remind you all again, this is my last post until i reach michigan! :w00t: goin' to michigan :w00t:
Old 7/10/05, 03:44 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pot??? hmmmm put it this way my stupid A** said i was gonna quit 9mo ago but yet again im still driving my civic... or wait no blew a head gasket now im getting a POS Jetta..... man i just cant win..... ohh yea just fried my hdd on my computer and im forced to use my sisters stupid pos laptop..... man i shouldnt have spent that 2,147 dollars in just 3 months on smokes and that other stuff... yea other stuff....

remember kids drugs are bad... no seriously they kill your friends and leave you broke.... dont get messed up in dat stuff.... ok now seriously i was being an idiot tonight and yea guess what.... im hungry and cant see what im typeing anymore just hoping that this keyboarding class actualy did something in my life...... yea ummmmmmmm im off to eat then sleep night night everyone

Benn
Old 7/10/05, 06:27 AM
Mach 1 Member

remember Arin, Michigan stinks and Ann Arbor is a girl of ill repute (what will the language filter put there?).

Sounds like my HS was a prison, everybody else here was hanging out at some tree or in the parking lot or leaving to go eat somewhere else. If you thought about going outside at my HS they'd hit you with a cattleprod. Well alright they'd slap you with some detentions and/or suspension.
"yes fuhrer Key, anything you say fuhrer Key (assistant principal, she used to be a prison guard)"
Old 7/10/05, 07:34 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
This is what it (dash) would all look like on any form of intoxicant ! Don't do it and drive.
Old 7/10/05, 09:55 AM
GTR Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine+July 8, 2005, 8:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EleanorsMine @ July 8, 2005, 8:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>This is the cool kids table.....Just like high school.

Arin- you are uninvited
[/b]

I second this motion
<!--QuoteBegin-mustangfun101
@July 8, 2005, 5:31 PM
The cool table??? I'm too cool for the table, where is the bad kids table?
[/quote]
Its where i sit, its called Lunch Detention
Old 7/10/05, 09:57 AM
GTR Member

I have never tryd any sort of drugs and never plan to, it is useless and a waste of money. My grandfather died a few weeks ago from a number of things and they were all caused by beer and ciggarettes. Beer is one of those things you couldnt resist even if u tryed, but things you smoke are just crap.
Old 7/10/05, 11:40 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I am now officially a cool kid. I have a nice house and a cool car and lotsa clothes and shoes. My kids are the cool kids though.

I lived in a odd section of the school district. I could see the local high school from my porch, but was zoned for the one 10 miles away.
Needless, all my friends were from the other school so I was a cool kid after 3 pm.

I spent hundreds of dollars a month on clothes and shoes..What I didn't spend on that I spent on music. (hmm nothings changed but that I am doing the same for my mini mes now)

I didn't hang out with the cool kids at my school. I had the tech geek friend, the pothead friends, and some assorted useful geeks- I didn't do parties. The popular kids from high school made nothing of themselves. HA HA. I did hang out with the cool kids from other schools though on weekends.

My best friend for years was a guy-friends only! I gave him girl advice and got him dates. When I got married my hubby terminated it because he thought we were too close. because he was like my brother.
Old 7/10/05, 12:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@July 10, 2005, 1:43 PM
My best friend for years was a guy-friends only! I gave him girl advice and got him dates. When I got married my hubby terminated it because he thought we were too close. because he was like my brother.
Friends only to you, probably not to him. Maybe you were friends when you were getting him dates, but when those dates weren't coming...

We males may be big, clumsy and mostly stupid (although we do seem to have logic, how that escapes most females I'll never understand :scratch: ), but we are also OPPORTUNISTS.

Show that to your husband, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

Even if you really were friends your husband was acting from the correct assumption (probably shouldn't call it assumption, fact is better) that most of us are opportunists.
Old 7/10/05, 01:04 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

:scratch:
Do females just think differently or something?
Then again, I think all my hubbys female friends from high school are opportunistic she-hos.

ESPECIALLY the one who got a divorce and tried to get a stab at him again so it could be "just like high school" She had her friends out trying to snag him cause OBVIOUSLY a New Yorker could never love a southener like me. I hope horrible thoughts for her and her friend who set that mess up.

I have banned myself from NY cause I wanna slap her and am not interested in going to the pokey.
Old 7/10/05, 01:06 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally posted by mizanin@July 10, 2005, 5:30 AM
remember Arin, Michigan stinks and Ann Arbor is a girl of ill repute (what will the language filter put there?).

Sounds like my HS was a prison, everybody else here was hanging out at some tree or in the parking lot or leaving to go eat somewhere else. If you thought about going outside at my HS they'd hit you with a cattleprod. Well alright they'd slap you with some detentions and/or suspension.
"yes fuhrer Key, anything you say fuhrer Key (assistant principal, she used to be a prison guard)"
That's how my Middle School was, heck it even looked like a prison. We had an underground cafeteria so it was pretty cool.
Old 7/10/05, 01:07 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by ManEHawke@July 10, 2005, 1:09 PM
That's how my Middle School was, heck it even looked like a prison. We had an underground cafeteria so it was pretty cool.
Mine too.

I used to sneak out the lunch lady entrance and roll out to Arbys, and hope like heck I didn't get caught.
Which I did more than once and spent time in in school detention(which was a treat cause I got to read)
Old 7/10/05, 02:23 PM
GTR Member

I got a detention for throwing a kid into a chair, the detentionn was from 2:30pm to 5:30pm it stinked
Old 7/10/05, 03:35 PM
Team Mustang Source

We did not get detention, as all of our teachers were mid-evil, in that from grade 1-6 the principal walked around with a leather strap hanging out of his hiny, until I stoll it there was just too much intimidation there.
As for the two grade 1 teachers 1 would bring nylons and tie your wrists to your desk even if she thought you miss behaved, can you see a fire break out ? and the other she would make you kneel in a corners with both arms extended with books in each hand now if'n those arms dropped you would get the yard stick across the forearm. ah the good ol days (not)
Old 7/10/05, 04:16 PM
Cobra Member

yeah now you have to pay for that kind of treatment.
Old 7/10/05, 05:56 PM
Team Mustang Source

Yes I actually ran into one here in bc ! lives in the same town as I when it clicked who she was the arm whipper " I asked " Do you remember Mr. Hoving he was our janitor that was so nice that some of us helped the guy with his duties. But she was up in her years so I did not bring it up to haunt her, she has to live with it in her mind, where as I can sleep at night.
Old 7/10/05, 06:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

Forget what I wrote originally. NEVERMIND

PS - I am NOT going crazy by talking to myself on this thread.
Old 7/10/05, 06:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

No nevermind. I'll stick with the usual rankings.
Old 7/10/05, 07:29 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by 05WindveilGT@July 10, 2005, 6:59 PM
Forget what I wrote originally. NEVERMIND

PS - I am NOT going crazy by talking to myself on this thread.
NO you get that title by posting here.........
Old 7/10/05, 07:51 PM
Mach 1 Member

05WindveilGT's new C/T "posts to himself"
Old 7/10/05, 07:57 PM
GTR Member

hahaha, No, I wanna new c/t!

Quick Reply: Member Ranks