Announcements What You Need to Know

Member Ranks

Search this Thread

Old 5/23/05, 10:27 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
And Yes April Cleanliness is next to Godlyness See this was a Night vision shot as its dark here great for My Color !
Old 5/23/05, 10:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by 428_CBRA_JT@May 23, 2005, 9:44 PM
jkust cause my old man owns it doesnt mean i get any part of it... i just started talking to my dad after 7 years dude... sorry to say but you have a really negative attitude and your ignorence is really starting to **** me off im here just having fun and poking fun at the fact that you think its funny that i own a civic and not a mustang... well my family owns a stang and last time i checked alot of people here dont own a mustang either but someone they know or are related to do so really i think its time you shut your mouth... ok you dont know each and every person situation in life alright i come from a family who make less then 36000 a year off of 2 incomes.... my old mans the only one who ever did anything in life and he deserted us when i was 9... and as far as it not running money IS an issue for some of us and we cant waste all of our time supporting our hobbies many of us live to support our lives and well being first.... so think before you post... attitudes like yours are whats going to make this site like everyother on the web
Ben Who were you speaking to ? If anyone say hurt you because you have a Honda Civic DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT LIGHTEN UP AS i'M SURE THAT 98% OF THE PEOPLE HERE WOULD NOT MEAN OR WANT TO HURT YOUR FEELING ! and if I did I am sorry !
Old 5/23/05, 10:52 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ed, he is talking to SVOPaul. He is upset because SVOPaul noted some inconsistencies in his story, and called him on it.

I will say, Ben, I defintely think you are being way too sensitive about this. Paul is one of the LAST people you can call ignorant, and certainly one of the last people that you can accuse of making this board a bad place.

One of the reasons people note spelling, typing, and grammatical errors in posting is due to the difficulty in understanding what you are trying to say when you have poor writing skills.

Paul made one light humourous comment about your Civic. It in no way was reason enough to give us your life tale.

As tragic, and sad as your tale maybe, my grandmother told me once "Everyone has a bag of rocks, we just carry them differently." Paul doesnt know everyone's situation, and he wasnt claiming to. However, how is it that YOU know YOUR situation is worse than his? You dont. Dont carry your bag of rocks out in front for all to see. I carry mind in a dump truck behind me. See me first, not my rocks.

But, since you brought it up... and you did, if your father left you when you were nine, and wont help you out in anyway, how is it that you can say that you do get any part of it? This is an honest question. Dont act defensively, just take it literally. I think what has happened is that in your haste you mispoke, and meant to say, "my father and I didnt speak until recently, and we have talked about someday me getting to help restore his old Mustang."

You dont have to own a Mustang to be a member here. Heck, we have members who dont even LIKE Mustangs. Thats not the point. The point is to learn a lot about Mustangs, to check out people's Mustangs, and to have some lighthearted banter thrown in.

When I lived in my car Ben, I still found things to laugh at, and even found that it was ok to laugh at myself. If you dont find something to be happy about, you will stay an angry person.

One more saying (dont remember where I heard it): "Earn for better living, dont live to earn." I think that means, if we spend all of our time worrying about making the next dollar we will forget to actually live.

Just my $.05.. its never only $.02, I talk way too much.
Old 5/23/05, 11:01 PM
Team Mustang Source

Good reply and I'm bad for jumping but are we not all part of the Human League here so the more cheer and smiles spread the better we all are to be , as for me I appoligise as I only have my 9yr old so I do think of a lot of TMS'rs as family !
Old 5/23/05, 11:39 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by EleanorsMine@May 23, 2005, 6:47 PM
Well....Do you like it?
Learn from the snakes man!
what i meant is that it hurts that he dumbs himself down when he talks like that. i could care less if he likes it, i just didnt like the way he expressed it.

not calling anyone dumb, but just saying that sometimes, with that kind of lang, it makes you seem dumber than you really are.
Old 5/23/05, 11:48 PM
Team Mustang Source

Very Well said Arin BTW is it not past you bed time ?
Old 5/23/05, 11:50 PM
Team Mustang Source

Can you believe they did not get on the bus to rub the lotion on ?
Old 5/24/05, 04:58 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by future9er24@May 23, 2005, 11:42 PM
what i meant is that it hurts that he dumbs himself down when he talks like that. i could care less if he likes it, i just didnt like the way he expressed it.

not calling anyone dumb, but just saying that sometimes, with that kind of lang, it makes you seem dumber than you really are.

I think its cool! You are going to turn that thing into something else!

When I was very very little My mom drove a 1978 Mustang 2- it was a cream hatchback. She had that and my Dad drove a 69 mach. I wish I could go back and whack em over the head to tell em to keep em!
Old 5/24/05, 05:02 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by Treadhead@May 23, 2005, 9:56 PM
Wow! I just read the 30 or so pages since my last visit to this thread and now my head hurts!
We aim to please
Old 5/24/05, 07:46 AM
Service Manager

Received 452 Likes on 224 Posts
Originally posted by EleanorsMine@May 23, 2005, 6:16 PM
I like my mustangs clean and sober.......
Then take the dealer sticker off the decklid
Old 5/24/05, 07:53 AM
Service Manager

Originally posted by 428_CBRA_JT@May 23, 2005, 9:44 PM
jkust cause my old man owns it doesnt mean i get any part of it... i just started talking to my dad after 7 years dude... sorry to say but you have a really negative attitude and your ignorence is really starting to **** me off im here just having fun and poking fun at the fact that you think its funny that i own a civic and not a mustang... well my family owns a stang and last time i checked alot of people here dont own a mustang either but someone they know or are related to do so really i think its time you shut your mouth... ok you dont know each and every person situation in life alright i come from a family who make less then 36000 a year off of 2 incomes.... my old mans the only one who ever did anything in life and he deserted us when i was 9... and as far as it not running money IS an issue for some of us and we cant waste all of our time supporting our hobbies many of us live to support our lives and well being first.... so think before you post... attitudes like yours are whats going to make this site like everyother on the web

Funny...MY Ignorance....Look in the mirror kid. You come on the internet and talk smack about others and when someone jabs you back, you can't take it. Not to mention it's all in fun.....except when I called BS on you which apparently struck a nerve. Everyone is here having fun, just because you can't take what you dish out doesn't mean anything except that your ignorance is shining brightly. If your skin is SO thin that you can't take a little ribbing I suggest you find somewhere else to play that is more suited to your maturity level.....and if you think telling me to "shut your mouth" is going to fly then I suggest you think before you speak or you will get a "time out" more suited to the lack of maturity you have been showing.

Let me spell it out for you.....First Don't come on the internet and look for pity for your unfortunate circumstances(IF true) and then in the next breath turn 180 Degrees and say the opposite....that is what makes a liar. Seems this may be the case since I struck a nerve.

Now that I have your attention I suggest you either get some thicker skin or stop dishing out your "playful" jabs at people like Scothew....you might think they are funny...the rest of us think they are childish and immature.

Now go to your room and think about it....come back with a smart comment and you'll get a vacation
Old 5/24/05, 08:10 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by svopaul@May 24, 2005, 7:49 AM
Thats the very first thing I did! Soon as Ernest Mccarty makes my payments- I will give em free advertising.
Old 5/24/05, 08:11 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by svopaul@May 24, 2005, 7:49 AM
SEE
Old 5/24/05, 08:13 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

And yea........
I am having an enjoyable vacation from Reality up here - Let's not ruin it...PLEASE PLEASE?
Old 5/24/05, 08:15 AM
Service Manager

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@May 24, 2005, 8:14 AM
SEE

MUCH better!

Sorry but I can't stand dealer stickers on cars....they clutter it up and ruin the looks in my opinion
Old 5/24/05, 08:17 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by svopaul@May 24, 2005, 8:18 AM
MUCH better!
Sorry but I can't stand dealer stickers on cars....they clutter it up and ruin the looks in my opinion
Tell me about it.
Glad I got mine from EM and not Adamson or long screwus(how I hate them)- those are huge and impossible to remove.
Old 5/24/05, 08:41 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

In my mind:
I am right here:
http://www.instacam.com/instacamimg/psmct/psmct_s.jpg

But since.......I am here I come to this place for entertainment.
Old 5/24/05, 10:12 AM
Service Manager

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@May 24, 2005, 8:44 AM
In my mind:
I am right here:
http://www.instacam.com/instacamimg/psmct/psmct_s.jpg

But since.......I am here I come to this place for entertainment.

Hmmm, I thought in your mind you were here :

Old 5/24/05, 10:31 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 5/24/05, 10:42 AM
Bullitt Member

jessica i understand yor pint but still no matter how i look at it paul your posts just seem to be a poke with a sword not a stick and it bugs me... sorry if i overreacted but personaly im sick of people lately... Im stuck living with my mom and rich stepdad in some community of stuck up snobs when in truth id rather be with my old man in a trailer where i can at least relate to people... paul you seriously need to read your posts over a second time before you submit them sometimes because none of your post after the first one about my civic have come across as a good natured nudge more like a bat to the ribs.... and personaly i find it offensive... thats all i have to say

Quick Reply: Member Ranks