Announcements What You Need to Know

Expected Downtime

Search this Thread

Old 3/19/04, 01:03 PM
The Mustang Source FOUNDER

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Begining tonight at 11:00CST we are going to perform an upgrade on one of our server that your webspace resides on. During this time your site will be unreachable for approx. 15-30 min. This upgrade will provide you with more features in your control panel. One feature will allow you to backup your entire site and download it to your computer, so if something happens (I hope it doesn't), your data will be secure on your computer. If you have any questions or concerns about this event, please contact me and we may reschedule this to some other time. If you do not receive an email from us then please expect the downtime. Thanks for your time and patients as we give you the best service that we possibly can.

Web Host Digital
Old 3/19/04, 04:11 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
WHAT the heck is THAT !?!?!?!?!? The Mustang Source is going to be offline?!?!

:bang:

Dude. This place is a Hoover, if you get my meaning. I can't believe that it's going down AGAIN! I mean, what IS it with this site?

First, it got overloaded when the 2005 Mustang was unveiled, then after moving it, thanks to the stupid old ISPs, when it FINALLY gets back up and running and we just begin to have a moment of trust, it's DOWN AGAIN. This time, for some hackers screwin' around with the servers. Can't those ISPs get ANYTHING right?!??!

Now they want to deprive us again. 15-30 freakin' minutes?!?! :stubborn: What are they doing, rewiring the entire motherboard or something? Brad, honestly, why don't you think about where you're puttin' this stuff. I mean, we trust you, but seriously. This is too much.

I'm already going through withdrawls. I'm shakkkiingg as II typpee. What the heck am I going to do at 11pmCST?

I don't think I can take anymore of this stress. I'm outta here. I'll think about coming back when you get a REAL server.

Of course, I kid. I'm a kidder. And possibly too.
Old 3/19/04, 04:24 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally posted by houtex@Mar. 19th, 2004, 5:14 PM
Of course, I kid. I'm a kidder. And possibly too.
:crazy: