Testing, Help, Site Feedback and Suggestions Test vBulletin's Features and Tell Us What You Like and Don't Like and Offer Suggestions for Improvement

Loggin On

Search this Thread

Old 3/1/06, 03:18 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Hi not urgent at all, but I was wondering how one would be able to log in from a mobile divice ie a BlackBerry 7130 e I get to the part asks for user name then a pass word ? the pass word gets wrong so I send it request and provides a link, I guess if I do log in will it or should it be the same as doing it from my home? user & pass word. Thank-You !
Old 3/2/06, 08:11 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
It should be as far as I know. I've never tried or anything.
Old 3/2/06, 12:28 PM
TDS
Super Moderator
TMS Staff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While in Daytona recently, I logged on in a WI-FI hotspot. Did this with laptop portable and built-in wireless card.
At the track garage area had to use laptop & cell phone connection through Verizon.
The track must not be Wi-Fi hot.
There was another gentleman there who I turned on to the website. He accessed it through a wireless device. I don't know if it was a Blackberry or one of the other numerous kind.
I don't know if he registered as a member or just went in and was looking around annomously.

This may not have been of any help, just another worthless post answer.

TDS [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]
Old 3/3/06, 10:43 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Hey thank-you for the advice Gents its totally new to me, and like one almost has to take a course really inorder to use one of these properly, and its a EVDEO so way faster than my ADSL at home I'm sure and the wireless card I have and No longer need for a lap top its a A Siera 555 cheao if any interest cheaper just because you would be a TMS member too ! Ed