Testing, Help, Site Feedback and Suggestions Test vBulletin's Features and Tell Us What You Like and Don't Like and Offer Suggestions for Improvement

I can't post in the For Sale section.

Search this Thread

Old 8/13/08, 08:47 PM
The Man... keeping you down.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can't post in the For Sale section.

If find yourself unable to post in the For Sale section you fall into one of two categories:

1. You're a "new" member.
2. You've violated For Sale section rules.

For the "new" members, in order to combat spamming ownership has decided that you must meet two requirements in the For Sale section. One is a time. Don't sign up here and expect to start pedalling your wares in a couple of days. The second requirement is post count. A single post isn't good enough to advance your permissions. Please don't ask what the exact time limits or post counts are; they are fairly low and we want you to contribute to our community because there are greater things to be had here at TMS besides a deal.

For the "restricted" members, if you have not been contacted by a staff member please PM one of the For Sale section moderators to find why you've lost For Sale permissions.

If you have extenuating circumstances please feel free to contact any staff member with your request.