Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Supercharged Mustang GT Premium Worth??$

Search this Thread

Old 9/30/20, 12:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Supercharged Mustang GT Premium Worth??$

I have a 2005 Mustang GT premium and was wondering how much it could be worth. Currently has 71k miles has a newer paint job and a decent amount of modifications which I’ll list below.

Engine: Stock displacement (4.6). Factory rotating assembly, valve train, Intake, and throttle body. The intake is fitted with CMDP.

Power adder: Vortech V3 supercharger . Non-intercooled, stock pulleys and bypass.

Electronics: SCT handheld with Brenspeed 93 pump tune.

Fuel system: 39# ford racing fuel injectors and ford racing gt500 dual fuel pump setup. Stock rails and lines.

Exhaust system: Pypes shorty headers, BBK catless XPipe, Borla Atak Axelback, Rear o2 sensors are deleted.

Under hood: Strut covers. Hood strut kit installed (this kit deletes prop rod)

Transmission and converter: Stock 5 speed automatic transmission and converter

Rear end: 4.10s installed with rebuilt trac lok

Brakes: Cross drilled rotors and hawk performance pads

Tires and wheels: Black AMR in an 18x9 with new 275 series tires. I have an additional pair in 18x10 with worn drag radials. Drag radials are 285’s and are on the vehicle right now. JPC racing sway bar relocation installed to fit 15 inch rear wheels.

Suspension: Front struts replaced with strange 10 way adjustable. Gt500 strut mounts. 2013 cobra jet springs front and rear.

Exterior: Full respray in factory windveil blue. Added Harwood cowl hood, gt500 rear spoiler, and painted mirror covers. Rear 3 windows tinted.

Interior: Black leather interior. Mycolor lighting display. Shaker 1000 6 disc system with 2 10 inch trunk mounted subwoofers. Also recently installed is a ford racing Gt500 steering wheel.

Weight reduction: JPC tubular front bumper support BMR tubular radiator support.

Window Louvers on side quarter windows from American Muscle

Air Intake: Not sure of brand could be K&N d not see any brand name. Has the 8 inch red cone filter with a 4 inch inlet hooked up to the centrifugal supercharger
Old 9/30/20, 01:13 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1,528 Likes on 1,046 Posts
about the same as an unmodified car of the same age and condition, or maybe a little more if you can find someone who wants a modified car

I'd try some of the on-line car value tools to get an idea, maybe start with asking price at the high end of the range or a little over, and see what kind of response you get
The following users liked this post:
MajinBlue4.6 (9/30/20)
Old 9/30/20, 01:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bert
about the same as an unmodified car of the same age and condition, or maybe a little more if you can find someone who wants a modified car

I'd try some of the on-line car value tools to get an idea, maybe start with asking price at the high end of the range or a little over, and see what kind of response you get
Thanks brother appreciate the input
Old 10/16/20, 05:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recently test drove a 2019 GT premium 10 speed with 401A package and everything else but the Pp1 pack. The car felt great considering I have never personally driven a car with the performance like that ever. As someone who does not care for track performance is the PP1 worth skipping over? Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Last edited by amelbeabk; 10/17/20 at 04:17 AM.
Old 10/17/20, 07:37 AM
EF1
Mach 1 Member

Received 132 Likes on 118 Posts
Unfortunately there isn't a good price guide for modified cars. They are typically worth about the same as an unmodified car like Bert said unless you find someone who wants a modified car. I would look for buyers on enthusiast websites or car shows. You will get more people looking for a car that is already done instead of those who want a stock car to modify themselves. Good luck.
Old 10/17/20, 05:50 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,138 Likes on 1,719 Posts
Originally Posted by MajinBlue4.6
I have a 2005 Mustang GT premium and was wondering how much it could be worth. Currently has 71k miles has a newer paint job and a decent amount of modifications which I’ll list below.

Engine: Stock displacement (4.6). Factory rotating assembly, valve train, Intake, and throttle body. The intake is fitted with CMDP.

Power adder: Vortech V3 supercharger . Non-intercooled, stock pulleys and bypass.

Electronics: SCT handheld with Brenspeed 93 pump tune.

Fuel system: 39# ford racing fuel injectors and ford racing gt500 dual fuel pump setup. Stock rails and lines.

Exhaust system: Pypes shorty headers, BBK catless XPipe, Borla Atak Axelback, Rear o2 sensors are deleted.

Under hood: Strut covers. Hood strut kit installed (this kit deletes prop rod)

Transmission and converter: Stock 5 speed automatic transmission and converter

Rear end: 4.10s installed with rebuilt trac lok

Brakes: Cross drilled rotors and hawk performance pads

Tires and wheels: Black AMR in an 18x9 with new 275 series tires. I have an additional pair in 18x10 with worn drag radials. Drag radials are 285’s and are on the vehicle right now. JPC racing sway bar relocation installed to fit 15 inch rear wheels.

Suspension: Front struts replaced with strange 10 way adjustable. Gt500 strut mounts. 2013 cobra jet springs front and rear.

Exterior: Full respray in factory windveil blue. Added Harwood cowl hood, gt500 rear spoiler, and painted mirror covers. Rear 3 windows tinted.

Interior: Black leather interior. Mycolor lighting display. Shaker 1000 6 disc system with 2 10 inch trunk mounted subwoofers. Also recently installed is a ford racing Gt500 steering wheel.

Weight reduction: JPC tubular front bumper support BMR tubular radiator support.

Window Louvers on side quarter windows from American Muscle

Air Intake: Not sure of brand could be K&N d not see any brand name. Has the 8 inch red cone filter with a 4 inch inlet hooked up to the centrifugal supercharger
I concur with the other posters. Unless you come across someone who's specifically searching for a modified car or happen to know the potential buyer? the value will most likely be the same as stock or sometimes even less than stock. The reason? the first thing that comes to mind with potential buyers when it comes to a modified vehicle, is whether or not the car has been abused or beaten into the ground. Therefore for that reason alone, you would more than likely attract more potential buyers if the car is returned back to stock prior to putting it up for sale, providing of course you still have the factory parts and are able to do so yourself.. Anyhow, just my opinion

Originally Posted by amelbeabk
Recently test drove a 2019 GT premium 10 speed with 401A package and everything else but the Pp1 pack. The car felt great considering I have never personally driven a car with the performance like that ever. As someone who does not care for track performance is the PP1 worth skipping over? Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
No offense, but how is test driving a 2019 GT have any relevance to the thread topic submitted by the OP. Anyhow, just saying

Last edited by m05fastbackGT; 10/18/20 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Post Correction
Old 10/19/20, 07:57 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1,528 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
. . . No offense, but how is test driving a 2019 GT have any relevance to the thread topic submitted by the OP. Anyhow, just saying
probably a habit from Facebook and posting on a phone -- in Facebook there is basically no organization of subjects or threads; and if there was, you couldn't see it on your phone anyway; only "stream of consciousness" post-whatever-comes-to-mind-at-the-moment

Last edited by Bert; 10/19/20 at 07:59 AM.
m05fastbackGT (10/19/20)
Old 10/19/20, 12:39 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,678 Posts
Peanut butter...
Bert (10/19/20)
Old 10/19/20, 02:26 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,138 Likes on 1,719 Posts
Originally Posted by Bert
probably a habit from Facebook and posting on a phone -- in Facebook there is basically no organization of subjects or threads; and if there was, you couldn't see it on your phone anyway; only "stream of consciousness" post-whatever-comes-to-mind-at-the-moment
Most don't seem to have such an issue when posting from their PC's, Laptops or Tablets lol. Mustang/Facebook groups, I gave up on long ago.. Complete waste of time IMO as far as subjects, thread topics are concerned

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Peanut butter...

Bert (10/19/20)