Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

For Sale - Classic OEM Mustang Interior

Search this Thread

Old 2/7/11, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For Sale - Classic OEM Mustang Interior

Original Mustang Used OEM Seat Covers plus Foam plus Front Seat Cards.
Color Red (Candy Apple?)buyer must ascertain exact color match.
5 Seat Covers for all but the drivers base pad covering, it must have got damaged, which is why all the interior will have been removed from original vehicle. This incomplete set is very clean and very usuable.
This Auction is for 5 seat cover panels 3 for front seats and 2 for the back seat. It also comes with 2 front seat backing cards. In addition, the 4 front seat foam panels are also included
I have more pictures, if you need to see more detail, color etc etc please ask and I will send more photos.
To do a complete trim change out, you would need to source a 1 drivers seat cover for base pad.
All coverings do not have tears or nicks in them, they are very solid. The only piercings I can see, appear to be where they are to be fixed over with the plastic trim parts (which not included in this auction)
Buyer needs to ascertain the Exact Color, the Exact Model Type and the Exact Age of Mustang these items fit.
I am not a Mustang Guy. If anyone knows just by browsing these items, what model year they actually for, please drop me a line and let me know, and I will post any advice I get but it will be noted as advice, because I can't be held ultimately responsible for its accuracy. (Auction is sold as-is, as described)
For those Mustang Experts, here are some ID markings which might help Identify Year/Color/Model
Marking inside of Front Seat Upper Cover - C5 0763 1215 L2 LZ (This data my solve the Model Year and Type?)
Rear Seat cover has Marking inside - HOLD vola? Plant QC 130 with OK75 inside an Oval
Both Front Seat Rear Cards are stamped with - "WK"
I would say this item would be ideal for the cost consious Mustang Guy (or Gal), who needs only a partial kit to repair say a bad seat (or 2) obviously, if a whole interior is needed, the Drivers Base Cover and foam would need to be found separately from this Auction.
If I had to grade covers and extras using grade 1 - 10 for quality, I'd give them a firm 7+. In my opinion I would say these would be most acceptable for a Daily Driver partial restoration. But definately not of concours quality. These are OEM gently used clean servicible parts.
If you need any other information whatsoever, please please ask me, and I will do my best to answer or find the answer for you. I'm not here to make a living by selling these, I bought these sometime ago with an idea to use them in an MG interior upgrade, only to find they are both way to large for the MGB and way to good to throw away. So my loss is your gain. I don't think you will be disappointed with these items, if they're just what your looking for (as described)
I have no clue how much these will cost to ship, but I will pack them well, and I will only charge actually shipping cost. Again, I want them out of my Shop and you need these more than I do, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this!

$99 +Actual shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...STRK:MESELX:IT

Item # 170600744533

Sorry if I,ve offended anyone with this posting, but I want a decent Mustang Guy who knows his stuff to have these, as they are no longer of use to me.

Thx Guys.