Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

On The Road Down Under

Search this Thread

Old 7/25/07, 10:31 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Dude, those pics are awesome! The weather down there is just one reason that I'd like to take an extended stay down under. I do believe that that is the first right hand drive Mustang that Ive ever seen, could you get a picture of the interior. I would really love to ship me and my car down there, and just drive around, haha.
Old 7/26/07, 03:15 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
Dude, those pics are awesome! The weather down there is just one reason that I'd like to take an extended stay down under. I do believe that that is the first right hand drive Mustang that Ive ever seen, could you get a picture of the interior. I would really love to ship me and my car down there, and just drive around, haha.
Sorry StangMahn but it cost about 30k aus to convert to rhd and you have to do that to the new ones to get rego.
As for the weather we are pretty lucky down here even our winters aren't that bad and spring is just arround the corner. really looking forward to summer here.
Attached Thumbnails On The Road Down Under-nadine11-rhd.jpg   On The Road Down Under-nadine13-intv.jpg