Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

PICS OF MY FIRST MUSTANG!

Search this Thread

Old 6/29/05, 12:15 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by cambostang@June 28, 2005, 8:53 PM
Thanks guys. This is my first domestic. I've turned to the dark side I live in ellenton right below tampa, part of manatee county, near bradenton and sarasota. I just had a house built here last year. I like to take pics in this circle cause the houses aren't done..not too many people around.
Welcome cambostang! Beautiful car
Funny, I grew up in Sarasota and I used to go hunting out in the Ellenton area when I was a kid. Nothing but cow pastures and pine woods, man how things change!
Speaking of meeting other stangers, I put up a post to try and get some people to meet-up at Bradenton Motorsport Park for test & tune this thursday. I will be there with some other Tampa stangers, drop by if you can, you're not too far away at all!

Perry,
What's this "poker run"? If you're going from Freedom to Currie, you'll be passing real close to my house, Let me know, I might be interested.
jeff
Old 6/29/05, 06:49 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by cambostang@June 28, 2005, 9:53 PM
Thanks guys. This is my first domestic. I've turned to the dark side I live in ellenton right below tampa, part of manatee county, near bradenton and sarasota. I just had a house built here last year. I like to take pics in this circle cause the houses aren't done..not too many people around.
well welcome! nice area you live in, the company i used to work for had their company headquaters there so i spent some time in Bradenton and Tampa.
Lot of good brewpubs and micro-breweries up there
Old 6/29/05, 08:24 AM
Bullitt Member

I used to go to bradenton motorsports all the time with my previous car. 03 nissan altima 3.5se auto. best ET was 14.22 with intake/exhaust. I hope I can get in the 13's with this auto stang.this stang feels alot faster except that first gear torque limiter limits the launch a little. maybe it will be good though for the track. I can't wait to get out there. This thursday i have to work but maybe saturday morning. next thursday i have to work also. I usually have it off but due to july 4th i have to work thursday.
Old 6/29/05, 08:49 AM
Bullitt Member

I cant see any pic