Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!
View Poll Results: Should I put Rocker Panel Stripes on (the ones that say Mustang) in Black
Yes, would finish out the "Mach" black theme
50.00%
No, looks good the way it is
33.33%
Either way...matter of personal taste
16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Not New...But So much has changed....

Search this Thread

Old 10/27/06, 02:26 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not New...But So much has changed....

Okay, okay...I have been around awhile I know. But so many changes have happened in the last few months that the car deserves re-introduction.

This is my baby. Had it for two years Thanksgiving. 25,000 gentle miles and getting better with age!

Too many mods to mention...mostly appearance but here goes.

Mach 1 Grille Delete, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler, Mach 1 Rear Spoiler, Mach 1 Wheels, Lifted Exhaust, Black Mustang Letters, Etched Pony Decals, Billett Fuel Door, Sequential Taillights/Blinkers, HID headlamp kit, K&N Fresha Air Intake, Billett Shifter, Brake Calipers Painted Red.

Its a daily driver, but its mainly city, so the road rash is kept to a minimum. Hopefully I can get it up to Tahoe in the Spring or Summer for a drive around the lake with my fathers 1967 Cherry Red Mustang.

Its taken me two years of a little here and there, but the car is finally where I want it. I think I got it to the point where I have to keep it now...so that Grabber Orange GT is going to have to wait until 2008 (or 2009).

Thanks for looking! and feel free to send me your .02 cents.
Attached Thumbnails Not New...But So much has changed....-final-series-small1.jpg   Not New...But So much has changed....-final-series-small2.jpg   Not New...But So much has changed....-final-series-small3.jpg  
Old 10/27/06, 03:07 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by ucdavisboy
Okay, okay...I have been around awhile I know. But so many changes have happened in the last few months that the car deserves re-introduction.

This is my baby. Had it for two years Thanksgiving. 25,000 gentle miles and getting better with age!

Too many mods to mention...mostly appearance but here goes.

Mach 1 Grille Delete, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler, Mach 1 Rear Spoiler, Mach 1 Wheels, Lifted Exhaust, Black Mustang Letters, Etched Pony Decals, Billett Fuel Door, Sequential Taillights/Blinkers, HID headlamp kit, K&N Fresha Air Intake, Billett Shifter, Brake Calipers Painted Red.

Its a daily driver, but its mainly city, so the road rash is kept to a minimum. Hopefully I can get it up to Tahoe in the Spring or Summer for a drive around the lake with my fathers 1967 Cherry Red Mustang.

Its taken me two years of a little here and there, but the car is finally where I want it. I think I got it to the point where I have to keep it now...so that Grabber Orange GT is going to have to wait until 2008 (or 2009).

Thanks for looking! and feel free to send me your .02 cents.
I voted Yes, get the stripes. IMO it needs a little black on the side.
Old 10/31/06, 01:15 AM

Very nice car man, thanks for "re-introducing" it =)
Old 11/3/06, 08:24 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I say finish the theme.. black on orange or any variation of red looks awesome!