Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New to TMS, Veteran Mustang Nut

Search this Thread

Old 11/28/15, 10:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to TMS, Veteran Mustang Nut

Hey peeps 🐤🐤🐤,
Tyler here. Just joined today, thought it's high time that I get with one of this online mustang communities especially with winter looming and outdoor outings being on hiatus. A little about my mustang past and future: my first girl was an '06 Legend Lime V6-Auto; my second was a '10 blue GT, dealer taught me how to drive a manual and I never turned back. After 'Marilyn', I wanted to the power of the new 5.0 and upgraded to a black '11 GT (Eve). Some of my main mods on those two were simple exhaust and intake bolt ons. Most recently, I'm on stang number 4, Triple Yellow Lucy S550. That IRS is fantastic but of course there is improvement to be made. Right now I'm running a custom exhaust setup with elec cutouts, an X-pipe and custom welded quad tips to the oem mufflers. This is so I can maintain the quietness of stock when preferred. Non-performance mods have included a new speaker system and amplifier, since I didn't get the premium interior, just the performance pack. Next mods will be suspension upgrades to stiffen her up a bit for track time. Hope to share more on that soon! Happy turkey weekend!
Old 11/28/15, 02:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've had some very nice rides. I bet your loving your new one. Post some pictures when you can. You'll find a lot of good people here sharing information about their cars.
Old 11/28/15, 04:10 PM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,138 Likes on 817 Posts
Congrats on your the list of great rides you have had. Love to see some pictures! Sounds like you could probably teach a lot of us a few tricks. Welcome to TMS.
Old 11/28/15, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

Originally Posted by shaneyusa
Congrats on your the list of great rides you have had. Love to see some pictures! Sounds like you could probably teach a lot of us a few tricks. Welcome to TMS.
Hi shaneyusa,
Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the warm welcome. Definitely lucky to have experienced a few generations of mustangs. Eventually it would be great to go back in time to the 60's, but alas that will probably be several years and dollars from now, haha. I'll definitely get some photos up by tomorrow. I was having some issues with the app, but will just load them to my laptop and get them on. I'll try to get some detailed snapshots of the mods to date as well.
Old 11/30/15, 08:26 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome.