Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New Mustang.. New Build List

Search this Thread

Old 9/1/17, 02:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Mustang.. New Build List

Hey everyone. I have been reading your forums for years and finally pulled the trigger on my 2012 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, Brembo Brakes, 3.73, 6MT. She is a beauty and is ready for mods. Your support on this forum will help me decide what mods to purchase and what companies should tune my beast.

1st question is... I HAVE decided on a Steeda intake... but cannot decide on who to tune it. I have read several threads.. and it is hard to filter out the bullsh*t because of the butthurt going on between members.

So.. respectfully.. I ask for your opinion.. I want an aggressive/reliable 87 and 93 Octane tune to go with the Steeda CAI. I like the free tunes for life.. I see more reviews from BAMA (mostly positive) and I see Steeda's reputation is solid as well. Hard decision..

Thanks for your time
Old 9/2/17, 01:41 PM
GT Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Nice man, you have the same car as me but in a much cooler color.
Old 9/2/17, 01:56 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 841 Posts
I had a Steeda tune in mine before I went to forced induction. The car ran great with it.
Old 9/2/17, 03:52 PM
EF1
Mach 1 Member

Received 132 Likes on 118 Posts
I am running the Steeda tune on my 2011 and it runs great. I can't speak to the Bama tunes since I haven't tried them.