Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New member from Washington

Search this Thread

Old 5/11/11, 01:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New member from Washington

Hey everyone! I've been lurking on TMS since last Sept looking for info on the '12 Boss 302. Some of the banter around here is just too funny to pass up so I thought I'd register earlier than planned. I was gonna wait until the Boss arrives this summer. I finally let out my inner gearhead and life's been better ever since.

My first Mustang was a '75 6 cyl. 4sp. I bought it in high school. That poor pony broke my heart more than any man ever would. Went through two engines, three trannys, clutch, brakes, tires, suspension, everything was an epic fail no matter how much $$ I threw at it. Had to double clutch to get it in 3rd and everyone would cheer. Oh the stories I have about that darn car. What a ride, but I loved it anyway.

I currently have a '70 fastback that is the love of my life. He needs a frame up resto but that will come in time. If it'd ever get past February here in Washington, I might actually put some miles on that beast.

My DD is an '08 Xterra Off Road with a 4.0 V6 6sp, very fun SUV to camp out in and whatnot. I'll post pics of the cars soon if anyone's interested.

So you'll most likely find me in the 1st gen and '12 Boss 302 forums. It's nice to have a place where I can fuel my obsession. My family's getting weary of my constant car chatter.

Ciao.....Lisa