Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New Here, First Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 2/10/08, 10:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words, looking for a name for my girl right now...

As for the SVX, it belongs to my neighbor. It was a cool car, but he put crappy stickers all down the side of it (I'm not picking on latino guys, but there are several latino guys with lots of crappy stickers all over their cars where I live, and not the brand name ricey kind like the Honda addicts put on), so unfortunately it not as cool as it could be. Looks worn up close. Too bad, I actually like those cars a lot, very distinctive looking.
Old 2/11/08, 06:16 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Justin,

For a first Mustang, you sure started at the top! Great looking.

Did you ask your neighbors how much hp those stickers added?
Old 2/11/08, 06:19 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 788 Likes on 574 Posts
WoooooHoooooo hope your wait is short. Couldn't find one on the lots somewhere?
Old 2/25/08, 10:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

I was too picky about what I wanted, so I had to order. I "what if'ed" myself for a while because the sales guy offered to let me put on the Bullitt package, but I figured I was going to mod almost all the parts that are different on the Bullitt and I hate the dash, so there you go.

Plus...it had to be Vista Blue. Just had to be. lol

Update! Just got some chrome door trim to try around the grill (saw that on this site by someone with a VB stang, can't remember who it is, but trying to give credit where it's due for the idea!) edges, rubber floor mats for the winter, got Blue led flank bulbs I just installed in the place of the regular map lights, just won an SHR satin fuel door on ebay (would have bought directly from Marcello, but it was a good deal), so in a fit of guilt I went and bought some satin HVAC ***** and a mirror control **** from SHR! Thus continues the mods.

Now that I'm pretty billeted I'm going to probably cool it on appearance for a while. When I get some real actual cash for more expensive stuff I think my next mod is going to be Steeda Ultra-Lites followed by an MGW shifter and Tokico D-Specs.

Last edited by Mackitraz; 4/9/08 at 06:12 PM.
Old 4/9/08, 03:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thought I'd post up a couple of pics. Haven't added much lately, but plans are in the works, and money is starting to show it's head again.

Chrome Grill Strip. $5 But I really dig the look.

Interior Shot: SHR HVAC *****, MGW E-Brake Handle, GT Power Plug

SHR Fuel Door

Overall so far.

Sadly, I washed and waxed mere days before these were taken, but the pollen is flying here like crazy, so forgive the untidiness of the paint.