Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New Guy from Florida

Search this Thread

Old 2/24/16, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Guy from Florida

Just wanted to make a proper introduction thread. I'm from Vero Beach, Florida. I traded in my 2014 Ford Focus ST (ST2) for the Mustang. I've wanted a Coyote car since they reintroduced the 5.0.

I picked up my (new to me) 2014 Ford Mustang GT, with Track Package and optional Recaro seats this past weekend. I look forward to tinkering with it a bit, and enjoying the ride.

The original/previous owner opted for lots of performance options but absolutely nothing in the way of tech. I was surprised to see the combo.

Name:  Ed85SGW.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  4.50 MB
Old 2/25/16, 08:35 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts
If you ever head south or if you are looking for upgrades within your part of the state - we have our HQ in Pompano Beach, FL.

Let me know if I can ever help with pricing or if you have any questions that you need help with - happy to help, my email address is tim@steeda.com.

Best Regards,

TJ
Old 3/9/16, 03:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Tim. I am TTDRON from Mi. & visit Fl. dec-feb. Got my new '16 MT ecoboost guard/perf.pac/recarro seats/Adaptive Cruise Stang on Oct 1st. Already 9600 mi. incld'ing trip to Cape Coral Fl. dec/Jan. Thinking of adding the ford Performance cold air intake/tuner chip & exhaust; the 1st mod is to be a Strut tower brace & I know Steeda has one. Also body decals (I'd like to run by you my picks= I may be going 'overboard' with what I am thinking of getting) from American Muscle. By for now.
Old 3/9/16, 10:15 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
was there any particular dislikes in your focus st that you moved to stang. i see a growing trend in my area on focus st owners.
Old 3/9/16, 09:21 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts
Hi Tim. I am TTDRON from Mi. & visit Fl. dec-feb. Got my new '16 MT ecoboost guard/perf.pac/recarro seats/Adaptive Cruise Stang on Oct 1st. Already 9600 mi. incld'ing trip to Cape Coral Fl. dec/Jan. Thinking of adding the ford Performance cold air intake/tuner chip & exhaust; the 1st mod is to be a Strut tower brace & I know Steeda has one. Also body decals (I'd like to run by you my picks= I may be going 'overboard' with what I am thinking of getting) from American Muscle. By for now.
TTDRON - Good to hear from you.

Love to get a 16 package together for you - CAI, tune, Strut Tower Brace, etc.

Yeah, shoot me what your thinking - you can always go the Steeda route with the decals too!

Lot of Steeda presence in the MI area - just down the road, we have big supporters in Woodhaven with Gorno Ford & Pauls High Performance in Jackson.

Hit me up at tim@steeda.com.

Best Regards,

TJ