Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New 2014 Ford Mustang V6 Owner - Help

Old 5/25/13, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile New 2014 Ford Mustang V6 Owner - Help

Hey everybody, I just purchased my first ever Mustang (v6) at 19 after driving a Honda Civic for the last 3 years...As you can probably imagine there is a big difference in vehicles.

My Mustang is stock everything except for upgraded gear ratio. Otherwise it is a base V6 Ford Mustang.

I am saving up for additions and modifications to my new car. I just need some advice... What do I do first? I would like to upgrade performance, sound and looks if i can, but Sound and Performance are first.

Basically, I have a new Black on Black Mustang and need help to see where I should go from here.

Thanks, Michael.
Old 5/25/13, 11:12 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Welcome to the show ,, be sure to the have your seat belt on at all times ,,the ride may get kinda bumpy ,, LOL,,
Old 5/26/13, 08:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by MustangMike94
Hey everybody, I just purchased my first ever Mustang (v6) at 19 after driving a Honda Civic for the last 3 years...As you can probably imagine there is a big difference in vehicles.

My Mustang is stock everything except for upgraded gear ratio. Otherwise it is a base V6 Ford Mustang.

I am saving up for additions and modifications to my new car. I just need some advice... What do I do first? I would like to upgrade performance, sound and looks if i can, but Sound and Performance are first.

Basically, I have a new Black on Black Mustang and need help to see where I should go from here.

Thanks, Michael.
well first welcome to the world of Mustangs.
There are many things you can do and it is all up to you.
What I would do is sit back and enjoy your new car. While doing that search the web for images to get some ideas. Also look at some of the online parts dealers. There are many. American muscle, CJ pony parts, Bangastang, Mustang depot and many others. This will help you to get to know what is out there and what is available for your year.
The most important thing to remember is that is your car and will be your mods. You will always have people that may not like what you do but if you like it that is all that matters.
maybe we can get people to post some pics of mods for Mike so he can get an idea of whats out there. I will start with these.
Attached Thumbnails New 2014 Ford Mustang V6 Owner - Help-reimg_0439.jpg   New 2014 Ford Mustang V6 Owner - Help-reimg_0435.jpg  

Last edited by BRADGTCS; 5/26/13 at 08:43 AM.
Old 5/27/13, 07:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by BRADGTCS
well first welcome to the world of Mustangs.
There are many things you can do and it is all up to you.
What I would do is sit back and enjoy your new car. While doing that search the web for images to get some ideas. Also look at some of the online parts dealers. There are many. American muscle, CJ pony parts, Bangastang, Mustang depot and many others. This will help you to get to know what is out there and what is available for your year.
The most important thing to remember is that is your car and will be your mods. You will always have people that may not like what you do but if you like it that is all that matters.
maybe we can get people to post some pics of mods for Mike so he can get an idea of whats out there. I will start with these.
Hi, welcome. I totally agree , it your car and will be your mods. So enjoy.
Old 5/27/13, 12:36 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by td01gt
Hi, welcome. I totally agree , it your car and will be your mods. So enjoy.
I agree as well