Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Just Got My First Stang After Months Of Searching

Search this Thread

Old 1/19/16, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just Got My First Stang After Months Of Searching

Hey guys, my name's Danny, and I just got a 2014 V6 Mustang.

We got it used with 7k miles on it from a dealership, and got a pretty alright deal on it, so with the left over money, I'm going to be looking at some mods after I drive it for awhile.

A few specific things I had questions on are the Pype Bomb Axleback exhaust (I love the sound from what I've heard, but I'm curious if it drones or not once you hit highway speeds/higher RPM)

Next, I've been looking at the CAI and Tune package offered by Bama, trying to figure out if it's good for the price.

Other than those things, I was really just hoping for some general pointers you more experienced guys wish you would've heard when you first started driving, I could use all the help I can get!

Thanks a ton, and I'm excited to be here!
Old 1/19/16, 08:53 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,155 Likes on 843 Posts
Welcome! Post some pics when you get a chance.
Old 1/19/16, 09:02 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,678 Posts
Welcome and congrats.
Old 1/20/16, 12:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Congrats!! and nice choice.
Old 1/20/16, 01:04 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by The Ghost of Brando
Hey guys, my name's Danny, and I just got a 2014 V6 Mustang.

We got it used with 7k miles on it from a dealership, and got a pretty alright deal on it, so with the left over money, I'm going to be looking at some mods after I drive it for awhile.

A few specific things I had questions on are the Pype Bomb Axleback exhaust (I love the sound from what I've heard, but I'm curious if it drones or not once you hit highway speeds/higher RPM)

Next, I've been looking at the CAI and Tune package offered by Bama, trying to figure out if it's good for the price.

Other than those things, I was really just hoping for some general pointers you more experienced guys wish you would've heard when you first started driving, I could use all the help I can get!

Thanks a ton, and I'm excited to be here!
Concerning your questions about mods, I had the Pype Bomb Axleback and decided to sell it and get the Bassani. Also, the CAI and Tune package offered by Bama is a good combo. It all depends on where you want to go with it and how much you want to spend.
Old 1/20/16, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly, thanks for all the welcome guys! We're probably picking the car up today or tomorrow (they had to do a little work on the bumper, but I'll have pics very soon), and I look forward to being here.

Secondly,
Originally Posted by Rodsmustang
Concerning your questions about mods, I had the Pype Bomb Axleback and decided to sell it and get the Bassani.
Could I ask what made you take it off? Was it an improvement you wanted, or was there something wrong with it that left you with no choice?
Old 1/20/16, 06:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts
Firstly, thanks for all the welcome guys! We're probably picking the car up today or tomorrow (they had to do a little work on the bumper, but I'll have pics very soon), and I look forward to being here.
Yes the CAI with Bama tune is worth it, just be sure to get the life time tunes option
Old 1/20/16, 06:13 PM
Bullitt Member

Secondly,

Could I ask what made you take it off? Was it an improvement you wanted, or was there something wrong with it that left you with no choice?

The sound of the exhaust was raspy and the drone was awful. If you want to know how it sounds like, then just take your mufflers off and go for a spin. Now if you like it really loud and raspy then it might be the exhaust for you.

Last edited by Rodsmustang; 1/20/16 at 06:17 PM. Reason: adding info