Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Jacksonville 2005 TMS Mustang Drive Pics

Search this Thread

Old 5/2/05, 07:06 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by adrenalin@May 2, 2005, 7:16 AM
Oh man that would have been fun. Now a question to the guys driving with just the fog lights on. Do you have the regular driving lights? In Canada, we are stuck with the driving lights but if I pull the parking brake up 1 click they turn off so I can just have the fog and parking lights on. Just wondering if you have to do the same thing.

And Danny, sorry, but I sort of agree, those stickers don't look good on the new stang.
OK on the window is the mustang club i an in, perfection performance out of Orlando FL. Come take a look at perfection performance.com. On the rear is TAZ & MICKEY MOUSE, a FL. thing and if they forget my name thy say he as taz and mickey on is rear. I have had the stickers on my last 4 cars so they will stay on but thank you just the same.
Old 5/2/05, 07:20 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by XxMustangDudeXx+May 2, 2005, 6:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxMustangDudeXx @ May 2, 2005, 6:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dave_bought_another_black_stang@May 2, 2005, 6:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ALLMINE65
@May 2, 2005, 2:59 PM
Couple of questions.

1 What are the names of owners of what cars? Just first names.

2 How many of you were there?

3 Why was the older white Mustang there? Was it a wife? Tell her congrates she was included.

4 Why couldn't I find a group of people like you to have such fun here????

Pictures were really great! Loved them. Even the Sonic Blue!!! I love that color, even thought I have a red fire. Thanks!!!!!

Quite simply,
1. Dave, Marshall, chrissy, paul, dan, william, stephanie, lisa, archie, jorge
2. ten cars, thirteen people (not counting archie's blowup ''activity partner in the trunk"
3. there were to sn94 stangs, both just mustang enthusiasts...one works with a patient of mine, and the other is a friend of lisa's and is now a member here
4. Honestly, WE KICK HINEY. really it was just a good combo of no rain, jacksonville is a great place to be with lots of scenic lil drives like that, and of course, I put the drive together.....just being modest...lol. Oh yeah, free music helps too.

I can honestly tell you there was something special about that group...there were all types and ages, and they blended great.

Hey paul, tell Jaime she has a new nickname....Razzi for Paparazzi photographer.
Dave, why do you insist on making people believe i'm a crazy animal or something? HAHA...Blowup partners? better than what you have stuffed in your trunk... This pic is from my Pre-Drive prep...I had a helper while cleaning my car...

Her name is Vegas...thought you guys would like this...
[/b][/quote] I LOVE IT,what did vagas clean??? haha
Old 5/2/05, 07:23 PM
V6 Member

Razzi for Paparazzi photographer....that could almost work.
Old 5/2/05, 08:19 PM
Bullitt Member

Hey MustangDude- Vegas is really cute...did she lick the car clean? hahhhaaaa.... not sure WHY Dave is trying to make it sound like you were the kinky one on the drive.... FOR THE RECORD, I WAS the kinky one, okay? lots of table dancing and blow up pals were in MY trunk, NOT MustangDude's!

ps- Dan- the magic key chain is the key... i did NOT "take it from behind" today on my way to or from work....very nice Thanks again!
Old 5/3/05, 12:41 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by leesi@May 2, 2005, 8:22 PM
Hey MustangDude- Vegas is really cute...did she lick the car clean? hahhhaaaa.... not sure WHY Dave is trying to make it sound like you were the kinky one on the drive.... FOR THE RECORD, I WAS the kinky one, okay? lots of table dancing and blow up pals were in MY trunk, NOT MustangDude's!

ps- Dan- the magic key chain is the key... i did NOT "take it from behind" today on my way to or from work....very nice Thanks again!
See you got it,they are not after your rear they are after what is in the trunk. hahaha I hope the key chain will keep you safe and good luck. OK i got to see your rear, and now for the trunk, is it full???????hahaha I have to say i had a grate time, you all good people.
Old 5/3/05, 12:46 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Nu2Stangs@May 2, 2005, 7:26 PM
You two crack me up the way you got the pic.
Old 5/3/05, 12:56 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by JHL981+May 2, 2005, 12:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JHL981 @ May 2, 2005, 12:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mustangshadow@May 1, 2005, 11:07 PM
looks like you guys had alot of fun. Hopefully next time I wont have to work so I can join you guys. I really want to hook up with some TMS members and fellow 05ers. Maybe I will get a Central Florida ride together...... :scratch:
Hey man, I live in central florida, im up for a mini meet anytime, I met up with DANNY, and hes cool as heck! Im up for doing mods, cruisin whatever.
[/b][/quote] See Jon i told you one heck of a time, o well may be next time. Give me a call or come over.Did you get in the club yet??
Old 5/3/05, 04:31 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Nu2Stangs@May 2, 2005, 7:26 PM

Here's to "Razzi"! the pics were awesome!
Old 5/3/05, 10:21 AM
Bullitt Member

dave_bought_another_black_stang's Avatar

Hey, Marshall hasn't chimed in...where are ya dog?
Old 5/3/05, 10:51 AM
V6 Member

Yeah I wanna see his pictures also I hope he made it back??
Old 5/3/05, 11:33 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Nu2Stangs@May 2, 2005, 7:34 AM
All we did is turn the parking lights on (1st Click) and then you can pull out the **** for the fogs.

Paul
Must be nice. That does not work for the Canadian cars. Our driving lights are on so the old work around was to pull the e-brake up 1 click and that turns them on. Tried this last night but you get a constant bell noise and the command center displays "Disengage E-Brake". The darn noise will not stop either.
Old 5/3/05, 01:34 PM
FR500 Member

awesome!!
Old 5/3/05, 03:01 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Nu2Stangs@May 3, 2005, 10:54 AM
I ran into THE BOSS last evening, so I know he is still alive... perhaps he is just ignoring us????
Old 5/3/05, 06:47 PM

or maybe he decided that after meeting us, we're to cool for him...
JUST KIDDING DUDE!
Your just as cool as the rest of us!
Hope to hear from you soon...
Old 5/3/05, 07:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by XxMustangDudeXx@May 3, 2005, 6:50 PM
JUST KIDDING DUDE!

hahaaahaaahaaa... very funny mustangdude!
Old 5/3/05, 08:33 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by dave_bought_another_black_stang+May 3, 2005, 10:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dave_bought_another_black_s tang @ May 3, 2005, 10:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey, Marshall hasn't chimed in...where are ya dog?
[/b]

Originally posted by leesi@May 3, 2005, 3:04 PM
I ran into THE BOSS last evening, so I know he is still alive... perhaps he is just ignoring us????

JUST KIDDING DUDE!

Originally posted by leesi@May 3, 2005, 7:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-XxMustangDudeXx
@May 3, 2005, 6:50 PM
JUST KIDDING DUDE!

[/quote]

lol .ya I was really bussy with work and all. i will post my few pics i have some time next week ( sorry so late but iam got to south fl on thurs and have a softball game wed night. but i will get them on here... but I got to say you all have way better pic then me... i had a blast. iam in on the next ride.... i say a overnighter??? to whom ever took the pic of my vert side angle WOW it is on my desk top... and miss razzi way cool pic wile driving.... i also say dave start a "club"
Old 5/3/05, 10:09 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by THE-BOSS+May 3, 2005, 8:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(THE-BOSS @ May 3, 2005, 8:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dave_bought_another_black_stang@May 3, 2005, 10:24 AM
Hey, Marshall hasn't chimed in...where are ya dog?

Originally posted by leesi@May 3, 2005, 3:04 PM

JUST KIDDING DUDE!

Originally posted by leesi@May 3, 2005, 7:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-XxMustangDudeXx
@May 3, 2005, 6:50 PM
JUST KIDDING DUDE!

lol .ya I was really bussy with work and all. i will post my few pics i have some time next week ( sorry so late but iam got to south fl on thurs and have a softball game wed night. but i will get them on here... but I got to say you all have way better pic then me... i had a blast. iam in on the next ride.... i say a overnighter??? to whom ever took the pic of my vert side angle WOW it is on my desk top... and miss razzi way cool pic wile driving.... i also say dave start a "club"
[/b][/quote] Just have some police come along next time to look out for the hot roders, you know the two up in front.hahaha
Old 5/4/05, 05:58 AM
V6 Member

Ok Ok....I have to take credit for the still pictures but Jaime aka Razzi was the real trooper hangin out the window for those motion shots. But we both love taking pictures its alot of fun, plus a good camera helps a bunch.

Paul
Old 5/4/05, 06:22 AM
Bullitt Member

dave_bought_another_black_stang's Avatar

Wow, the name is stickin I love it!!!!!
Old 5/4/05, 07:47 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally posted by adrenalin+May 3, 2005, 11:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(adrenalin @ May 3, 2005, 11:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nu2Stangs@May 2, 2005, 7:34 AM
All we did is turn the parking lights on (1st Click) and then you can pull out the **** for the fogs.

Paul
Must be nice. That does not work for the Canadian cars. Our driving lights are on so the old work around was to pull the e-brake up 1 click and that turns them on. Tried this last night but you get a constant bell noise and the command center displays "Disengage E-Brake". The darn noise will not stop either.
[/b][/quote]
Hi there John this does work on Canadian cars or rather American built car sent to Canada , I tried yesterday but even at the first click on the brake I can feel it tug also the brske light is then on so all lights or non for me. Ed

Quick Reply: Jacksonville 2005 TMS Mustang Drive Pics