Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Introduce yourself with a Photo......

Search this Thread

Old 6/25/05, 02:01 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by 05GT-O.C.D.@June 24, 2005, 9:51 PM
Dave:

You've earned all those... about freakin' time you got that thing. It looks like it paid off though, that looks great! Mineral Grey's a beautiful color, I just wish it stood out more... just me. I can tell you're planning a ducktail with the nice choice with the Bullitts and spoiler delete.
Thats the beauty of mineral grey, it's cool looking and stealthy, not standing out is a good thing when it comes to radar and speeding tickets...The cop sees the speed on the gun, then he looks up and sees the first thing that STANDS out...get my drift???
Now that I have it, I love the mineral grey more than I thought I would, so glad I did not settle for the BLACK when the car came in the wrong color.
Yes , a ducktail ( somebodys) is in my future plans for sure, along with a CDC classic spoiler , somebodys louvers, and somebodys scoop or hood, and 35% tint on the windows. After all that, 2 BIG beautiful black lemans stripes( 103/4 w 1 inch gap, front to back and down to the ground at both ends)ala ACADIAN.
After the original tires are worn, I'm thinking about black or polished bullitts with spinners and 255 50 17 tires, there should be much more of a selection then.
Immediate mods so far, steeda LCA's, SLP axle back exhaust( just bought both of these today used) Thanks Tom (outdoorstom). Just ordered yellow fogs 5 mins ago and about to order 1 inch wheel spacers for the rear wheels
Little things so far, chrome valve caps, locking gas cap, convex mirror inserts, deer alerts, black ford racing floor mats, GT concept decal in trunk, thanks Paul (wildstray).
I would just like to say Thank you to everyone on this great site for all the support and knowledge I have gained and thanks for for the congrats and well wishes. Receiving this great car from the dealer went just as bad or worse than the 61/2 month wait and all the BS that went with it, total fiasco, my brother was with me and said that if he did not see and hear all that happened he would have thought I made the whole thing up, this post would be a mile long if I told the whole story. Very Very unprofessional, I was waiting and going round and round for 61/2 hrs, this including threats and intimidation, I am thouroughly going to F#@K this dealership...I have started that ball in motion today! Enough said, I am getting pissed all over again just thinking about yesterday :angry:
On the brighter note, I love the car, I have been doing a full on breakin, what fun...I changed the oil + filter last night when I got home from work @ 65 miles, can someone tell me when I can stop beating on my new car...the smile is killing me...lol
Old 6/25/05, 02:14 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally posted by 38special@June 24, 2005, 10:19 AM
D3Toys

Change the tires. You will regret not doing it when you break 100 mph and want to change lanes.
I was doing the tires more for looks than handling, Just not enough selection on that size right now...besides, i think the stock pirellis actually handle pretty good, and my 100+ plus MPH days are over around here after my collossal speeding ticket and trial for reckless driving 2 years ago. In CT, anything over 85 is reckless driving and an automatic arrest and court appearance.
I will do the 1 inch spacers for now and cut 3/4 of a coil out of the rear springs...that should be a lot more pleasing to the eye
Old 6/27/05, 07:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by 05GT-O.C.D.@June 24, 2005, 9:43 PM
BamaRocker, is this your first wreck? If so, it's never the same. I got hit by some guy pulling out into the street and didn't see me. He hit me on my right side, messed up my foot/leg/ankle/knee... the rest was just soreness and bruises that went away after a few Perc's. Anyway, from then on I'd get nervous everytime I was going past a parking lot or side street and there was a car anywhere near me. I sold the bike a few months later. That Big Dog's sweet. By the way, I had a 1200 Custom and the cycle shop repaired the bike faster than the hospital was able to repair me. I was lucky though, glad your wreck wasn't worse, it's a tough decision but the Mustang will help cure that horsepower itch ... trust me
Yes it is my first wreck,...Got too hot into a curve got tangled with some gravel and then off road into wet grass...Landed on my left shoulder and broke it in 4 places...It took 22 staples, one metal plate and 13 pins to put my shoulder back together....Never thought it would be my own mistake that would hurt me always figured someone else would take me out....

Bike should be done soon, thats why still trying to figure out which way to go...The wait of the shelby and ordering a car you cant drive is makeing me a little slow on decision..I havent even heard a GT running...let alone drive one...
Old 9/4/05, 08:28 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Bump!!!
Old 9/4/05, 10:53 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just so you guys know, there are already a topic to place photos of you and your stang. This is where you should be posting pics of you and your 05/06 stang.

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=6217

Also the other place is under Intros and car photos if you want to start a new topic.

I'm moving this one under Intros and Car photos.
Old 9/4/05, 03:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Sheri24@December 14, 2004, 7:14 PM
This is the only one I have on my computer... it's pretty dark, sorry!

aaaaaaah yes............Jersey Girls

Oh ..............nice GT!
Old 9/5/05, 12:10 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry to Scare ya'll.. Don't have one right next to mine.. Always Alone when taking the pics.. & to dark t'night.. So here ya go
Old 9/5/05, 04:26 PM
GT Member

Here's me and my stang today.

[attachmentid=32833]

14 DAYS!!!

I am sick of going to the dealer and asking for the key so I can sit in it!! I wanna drive the sucker while gas is less than $20.00/L Hahah.

-Christian
Old 9/5/05, 05:39 PM

No Mustang yet, Plan on ordering a convertible in the spring, right now this is what I have. Since Ford owns Jaguar, I guess it's sort of a Ford... Actually right now it's a bare shell on jackstands and in about a hundred boxes in my garage while I'm doing a ground up resto on it.
Old 9/5/05, 06:05 PM
Legacy TMS Member

1 from the day I picked her up!
Old 9/5/05, 06:09 PM
Legacy TMS Member

the way it looks today..... front and rear spoilers, louvers, and rear window U trim, and mirrors are next. They are in my garage and hopefully will be painted within a few weeks
Old 9/5/05, 06:10 PM
Legacy TMS Member

another
Old 9/5/05, 06:12 PM
Legacy TMS Member

another
Old 9/5/05, 06:15 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Last one
Old 9/6/05, 08:26 AM
Mach 1 Member

Don't have any pics of me with the car, so I chopped on real quick:
Old 9/6/05, 10:29 AM

[attachmentid=32906]This is our 2005 GT convertible. We ordered it in March 05 and received it August 14, 05. It's Windveil blue with parchment top and interior, interior upgrade package, 5 speed, shaker 500, stock GT wheels active anti theft. We added cold air intake, Borla mufflers, a light bar (looks like a roll bar). We add something new every month when the mustang monthly comes out with a new gotta have. Picture (9/4/05) is daughter Michelle when we were touring the lava beds in Oregon. We want to give cudo's to Hillyer's mid city ford in Woodburn, OR for a great buying experience. They are a Roush dealer and the BIGGIE is they sell with no dealer mark-up. No we are'nt getting anything for the props.
Old 9/6/05, 12:08 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Here's the only pic I have of me with the car.
Old 9/7/05, 06:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Old 9/7/05, 09:01 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Helllllllo Emily,
Nice looking car and great hair!!!
Old 9/8/05, 05:20 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by DraftHorsePower@September 7, 2005, 7:00 PM

Hope you have no lingering effects from the accident and glad to see you got your new ride. Good luck with it! Great Picture!

Quick Reply: Introduce yourself with a Photo......