Intro: Ray, New Mustang Owner - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

Introductions Who You Are and What You Drive

Intro: Ray, New Mustang Owner

Old 3/13/18, 07:15 AM   #1  

Intro: Ray, New Mustang Owner

Hey TMS, Ray here from Arizona. I'm 47 y/o and the proud owner of a (new to me) 2005 Mustang GT Premium. I have always been fascinated and wanted to buy a Mustang and it finally happened. My favorite body style is the S197. (never knew it was called that) I never was able to because of it just not being practical and out of my financial reach. Well, two marriages and two divorces later, I now have MY STANG! Yeah !!!

I have a girlfriend that is just the most coolest, most bestest girl a guy could ever ask for as it was her favorite car as well. Were working on getting hers when all her baby chicks leave the home. haha..I beat her to that punch but I AM a few years older AND a few less rugrats. So yeah, got mine first. Three more years TOPS!

Wow, Wow , Wow, these cars are sooo much fun to drive. Never have I ever felt so in command on the streets. I mean the head turns when I rumble up to a stop light. The looks when I gun it and cruise to a smooth speed and the engine is purring like a kitten on a cloud of marshmallows. Windows down and the music loud and you can still hear that 4.7 liter 3-valve V8 talking.....freakin amazing.

Now I just cant wait until I start modding. haha.

My car is gun metal gray with light gray ghost flames. SWEEEET. 1 7" wheeels from a Dodge Charger..(gone next week) Side Louvers and a kiss of extra chromage to make this dude happy. Ill post a pic as soon as I poke around.

As for me. I am a photographer at heart. I work at Shutterfly as a Lead Press Operator for Commercial Printing. I run two small business for myself www.creativecapturephoto.com and my girls cake business www.azcakemama.com I do all the website design and maintennance, as well handling the business portion of it (YUK, taxes) 3 year plan=Shutterfly is my secondary job, cakes and photography is first. 5 year plan=Me and my girl are our own bosses with our children working for us. Life Plan=My kids her kids taking over the businesses as our legacy left behind.

Thanks for reading. Have a great rest of the week!

Last edited by Raymond Marin; 3/13/18 at 07:16 AM.
Raymond Marin is offline   Reply With Quote
Join The Mustang Source

Join TheMustangSource.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Mustang fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Mustang Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your stang, and have a great time with other Ford Mustang fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Mustang you'll find that TheMustangSource.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TheMustangSource.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Old 3/13/18, 08:13 AM   #2  
Post *****

Congrats on the new ride... Congrats on the two divorces! Congrats on the righteous Girlfriend... <- Pics? Welcome to TMS
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3/13/18, 06:12 PM   #3  
GTR Member

Congrats on your first Mustang!
Mustang Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3/14/18, 02:30 PM   #4  
GTR Member

Welcome and congrats
m05fastbackGT is offline   Reply With Quote