Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Intro: Ray, New Mustang Owner

Search this Thread

Old 3/13/18, 07:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Intro: Ray, New Mustang Owner

Hey TMS, Ray here from Arizona. I'm 47 y/o and the proud owner of a (new to me) 2005 Mustang GT Premium. I have always been fascinated and wanted to buy a Mustang and it finally happened. My favorite body style is the S197. (never knew it was called that) I never was able to because of it just not being practical and out of my financial reach. Well, two marriages and two divorces later, I now have MY STANG! Yeah !!!

I have a girlfriend that is just the most coolest, most bestest girl a guy could ever ask for as it was her favorite car as well. Were working on getting hers when all her baby chicks leave the home. haha..I beat her to that punch but I AM a few years older AND a few less rugrats. So yeah, got mine first. Three more years TOPS!

Wow, Wow , Wow, these cars are sooo much fun to drive. Never have I ever felt so in command on the streets. I mean the head turns when I rumble up to a stop light. The looks when I gun it and cruise to a smooth speed and the engine is purring like a kitten on a cloud of marshmallows. Windows down and the music loud and you can still hear that 4.7 liter 3-valve V8 talking.....freakin amazing.

Now I just cant wait until I start modding. haha.

My car is gun metal gray with light gray ghost flames. SWEEEET. 1 7" wheeels from a Dodge Charger..(gone next week) Side Louvers and a kiss of extra chromage to make this dude happy. Ill post a pic as soon as I poke around.

As for me. I am a photographer at heart. I work at Shutterfly as a Lead Press Operator for Commercial Printing. I run two small business for myself www.creativecapturephoto.com and my girls cake business www.azcakemama.com I do all the website design and maintennance, as well handling the business portion of it (YUK, taxes) 3 year plan=Shutterfly is my secondary job, cakes and photography is first. 5 year plan=Me and my girl are our own bosses with our children working for us. Life Plan=My kids her kids taking over the businesses as our legacy left behind.

Thanks for reading. Have a great rest of the week!

Last edited by Raymond Marin; 3/13/18 at 07:16 AM.
Old 3/13/18, 08:13 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 776 Likes on 567 Posts
Congrats on the new ride... Congrats on the two divorces! Congrats on the righteous Girlfriend... <- Pics? Welcome to TMS
Old 3/13/18, 06:12 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Congrats on your first Mustang!
Old 3/14/18, 02:30 PM
THE RED FLASH ------Moderator

Received 1,965 Likes on 1,590 Posts
Welcome and congrats