Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Im back in the mustang world!

Search this Thread

Old 2/22/13, 09:33 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im back in the mustang world!

Hey guys never been a member here but I am a lifelong hardcore fan for life of the big blue oval. Last but not least I am a diehard fan of the Mustang since I could walk the 68 fastback made me drool and want it more than my next meal or any meal for that matter.

Anyway I got a great job straight out of high school I re manufacture Cylinder Heads now and do decent for myself. First thing I got when I had some money was in 2008 bought a almost new 2005 mustang GT premium with the brick red interior 5 speed manual. I cannot even tell you how much I loved that car. Dont tell my lady but that pony car rivaled every feeling I have for her lol. I put quite a few miles and hundreds of upgrades and hours of mods. I ended up selling her for a truck and have lived the life of regret ever since. Now that the truck is paid off I have recently ordered a 2014 mustang GT with track pack recaros and manual 6 speed (which I hate compared to my old 5 speed) Anyway thats my story!