Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Hi Everybody

Search this Thread

Old 9/4/13, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have not paid a Membership no. I just registered to the forum. When I registered I filled out the info, but never received a confirmation e-mail which the forum says I need to complete the registration process so I am stuck as a guess even though I am logged on. I already have a password that I filled in when I registered. I'd like to keep that if I can.

The password reset I'm hoping won't change that password.

The Membership I was talking about was only for the forum. Forum use is free correct? I'm not looking to pay any dues at this point as I just got this car and don't know what the future holds for it. Right now money is tight because I'm on a fixed income (retired) and just dropped 5 figures on that car. hehe

I didn't know you were an Admin...I just thought you were having to get the messages through, and didn't want you to have to do all that. :-) Guess that kinda changes things a little.
Old 9/4/13, 03:41 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Correct - forum use is free. There is a "supporting members" level that is pay which gives you the ability to post attachments and some other benefits.

Would you do me a favor and try to logon using the link in the password reset email? If you can do that, just reset to your favorite password. Let me know what you find. Thanks!
Old 9/4/13, 03:46 PM

It said ...

vBulletin Message
The request to reset your password was made more than 24 hours ago, so it has expired. To resubmit the request, please use this form.
Old 9/4/13, 03:53 PM

When I used that form I got...

vBulletin Message
The address that you have used to request a new password is not valid. Please request a new address be sent to you by using this form.

Old 9/4/13, 04:05 PM

Tony I know you are working hard on this. I really appreciate that. I have to step away from the keyboard for about 20 minutes or so, but will be back. I'm sorry this is causing so much trouble. I really don't understand it. I *know* everything was filled out right. I checked and checked and re-checked. I'll be back in a few though.
Old 9/4/13, 06:29 PM

Back, I see your back now. It's not showing me online but I am here.
Old 9/4/13, 07:25 PM

I got another letter from them. Still getting "E-mail is not valid". I know it's right and it's still valid because I am receiving their e-mails on it. I just have not gotten registration confirmation e-mail.
Old 9/4/13, 07:45 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by BULLITT02199
I got another letter from them. Still getting "E-mail is not valid". I know it's right and it's still valid because I am receiving their e-mails on it. I just have not gotten registration confirmation e-mail.
I will follow up with their tech support for sure. Sorry I missed your threads earlier. Not sure what the issue is either. Everything I can see looks like you should be set up. Thanks for your patience!
Old 9/4/13, 07:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Would you try it now?
Old 9/4/13, 08:01 PM

BAMMM! It works. You guys fixed it. Gonna make a new Greet Thread now.
Old 9/4/13, 08:15 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by BULLITT02199
BAMMM! It works. You guys fixed it. Gonna make a new Greet Thread now.
Glad it works. I will find out more about the email confirmation. That has affected other folks recently too. It was one setting

Thanks again, and looking forward to your posts on the forum! I just had to help a fellow black ("wrong color") Bullitt owner out