Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Hello from the Motor City

Search this Thread

Old 4/22/15, 07:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from the Motor City

Hello everyone! I've loved mustangs since I remember and a couple months ago bought my first one. I bought a 2005 Mustang GT Premium with 44 thousand original miles. Mods include 20" Bullet replicas, short throw shifter, and Pypes exhaust... The car is silver with a red interior. The speed was fun for about two days and then the lust to go faster set in. Future plans will either be CAI, Tune, and Nitrous; or a Kenne Bell. I would prefer the KB, but not sure if I can wait that long for the cash to be fast. I lurk over at S197 as well.

For anyone who knows about the Woodward Dream cruise, I live ten houses off of Woodward in Birmingham, MI. I'm out almost every Friday and Saturday cruising, with the occasional stop light race.

Other fun cars I have owned have been a black lifted '99 Jimmy (fully loaded), a fully custom '94 s10 (bags, ss hood, system, custom interior, custom ghost flame paint, a '63 impala (nothing special but had a 283 in it), and a '82 Jag XJ6. I've never had anything super fast, and now it's time.

Can't wait for to gain lot's of useful advice from everyone much more well seasoned than me! If anyone in the metro detroit area wants to meet up I am usually game.

Adam
Old 4/22/15, 07:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is a pic of the car... Glad all that white crap is finally gone.
Attached Thumbnails Hello from the Motor City-mustang.jpg