Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Hello From Indiana!

Search this Thread

Old 4/3/14, 04:15 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Getportfolio
Just saw this. Phil that car is clean! You got a cherry ride. Congrats.
Thanks Pat!

I like it!

Getting any more miles on your new GT/CS or is it hiding in the garage like mine covered up?

Can't remember if yours is a daily driver or just a weekend cruizer!!!

Phil
Old 4/4/14, 07:23 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 144 Likes on 109 Posts
Originally Posted by Phil_R
Thanks Roger!

Finding an 07 with 5000 miles that is like new was luck on my part!

I normally do not get lucky like that

Your CS in your sig picture looks pretty darn sweet as well

Any Mustang shows ever happen in the Indy area?

Regards,

Phil
Thanks. I need to get some new updated pics. Yes there is usually an Annual Show during the summer; however, they cancelled this summer because of too many 50th anniversary activities and other competing nearby shows. Participation was going to be low. Last year we had 400+ Mustangs, it was sweet.

I believe there are several other shows in the surrounding states throughout the summer. Cincinnati, Louisville, and others I dont know about.
Old 4/5/14, 06:19 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Rog13GTCS
Thanks. I need to get some new updated pics. Yes there is usually an Annual Show during the summer; however, they cancelled this summer because of too many 50th anniversary activities and other competing nearby shows. Participation was going to be low. Last year we had 400+ Mustangs, it was sweet.

I believe there are several other shows in the surrounding states throughout the summer. Cincinnati, Louisville, and others I dont know about.
Thanks Roger for the info! If you happen to come across any links for shows, please post them. Maybe you, Pat and I can somehow meet up this year

If you get some updated pics, please share them if you would be so kind! Would love to see them

Take care,
Phil
Old 4/5/14, 10:34 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Thanks Pat! I like it! Getting any more miles on your new GT/CS or is it hiding in the garage like mine covered up? Can't remember if yours is a daily driver or just a weekend cruizer!!! Phil
Mines a daily driver. It has already seen snow and rain. Sadly, even a daily driver, it doesn't get much use. I think I just hit 8k on the odometer.
Old 4/5/14, 12:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks Roger for the info! If you happen to come across any links for shows, please post them. Maybe you, Pat and I can somehow meet up this year

If you get some updated pics, please share them if you would be so kind! Would love to see them

Take care,
Phil
Originally Posted by Getportfolio
Mines a daily driver. It has already seen snow and rain. Sadly, even a daily driver, it doesn't get much use. I think I just hit 8k on the odometer.
Will do I'm working on Detailing her this afternoon, I was going to take some shots. My car is a DD as well, and after 3 days of rain, it was dirty, blah.

Hooking up would be great, Pat and I had briefly discussed that a while back doing something when the weather gets warmer.

I'm a member of the Mustang club of Indy which is why I knew about that event. We have 'sister' clubs and they have links to auto shows on their sites.

FallsCity Mustang club Sellersburg In, Derby City Mustang Club (Louisville), and Queen City Mustangers club Cincy.

What part of the state are you from?
Old 4/5/14, 01:11 PM
Bullitt Member

Will do I'm working on Detailing her this afternoon, I was going to take some shots. My car is a DD as well, and after 3 days of rain, it was dirty, blah.

Hooking up would be great, Pat and I had briefly discussed that a while back doing something when the weather gets warmer.

I'm a member of the Mustang club of Indy which is why I knew about that event. We have 'sister' clubs and they have links to auto shows on their sites.

FallsCity Mustang club Sellersburg In, Derby City Mustang Club (Louisville), and Queen City Mustangers club Cincy.

What part of the state are you from?

Hi Roger,

I am from Rochester, about an 50 minutes north of Kokomo on 31. I will be off work for a month, and when I can drive again in a week or so, (Just had upper back surgery yesterday, so I can't drive anything but this Dell laptop) we may take a ride down that way. Heck, maybe we could meet up for dinner, take the better halves with us, or go solo if you all like.

*Disclaimer* I will only take mine out if it is a sunny warm day though. Mine is not a daily driver and want to keep her nice for when I retire. I probably won't be able to buy another Mustang as nice as this after I retire.......

Regards,

Phil
Old 4/6/14, 04:12 PM
Mach 1 Member

Take a look at this thread for some pics. Certainly understand not wanting to put too many miles on it. I'm 13-15 years from retirement, provided we dont have any more great recessions. I'm trying to get all of these bucket list things out of my system before then.
Old 4/6/14, 04:38 PM
Bullitt Member

Take a look at this thread for some pics. Certainly understand not wanting to put too many miles on it. I'm 13-15 years from retirement, provided we dont have any more great recessions. I'm trying to get all of these bucket list things out of my system before then.
Your Mustang looks great Roger! Lowered it sure looks agressive! For me with my back issues, I will probably leave my suspension stock. However in your case with planning on tracking the car, a stiffer suspension that is lowered will help with the performance / handling.

Hope your finger gets better...Ouch!

Phil