Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 11/29/13, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, Deysha! And thanks everyone else!

I have been pretty busy, this past week, as you can guess. The car has been sitting all week in the garage waiting for warmer weather. As I hinted earlier, I brought the car home in the middle of a snow squall and it needs a good rinse! I'm not happy about that, but life is what it is... Tomorrow's forecast is for above freezing temps in my part of Ohio, so I plan to take care of business.

As for naming the car, I hesitate doing that. Everyone seems to call theirs "Ruby". My girlfriend's son is a PA State policeman and he snickers at the name. He thinks it should be Butch, or something... Frankly, with the power this car has, I'm not sure of its gender! I'll stick with calling it "car" for now.

Accessories? I'm still thinking about that. I want to actually drive it more that a few miles to see what I really want.

I'm being called away, now, for post thanksgiving leftovers! Those are as good as the meal yesterday.

BBS
Old 11/29/13, 07:20 PM

Congrats

Congrats on the new convertible. I have a white one just like it. You are going to love it. Living in New England I can relate with having to wait to fully enjoy the new car. Enjoy!!!
Attached Images  
Old 11/29/13, 07:55 PM

I did find an accessory that, in my opinion, is mandatory in most states. It is a No Drill Front License Plate Bracket from:

JLTtruecoldair.com

I'm sure I'm not the first to find this, but I had to share. If I'm being redundant to other threads, sorry. For those of us who don't want holes drilled into the car AND want to stay on the good side of the police, I think it's a great option.
Old 11/29/13, 08:18 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
They are both sweet.
Old 11/29/13, 08:43 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 212 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by A2man1
I spent an hour and a half at the dealer, doing what you do at the dealer at times like this. All is well! Due to my schedule and the potential for SNOW, I'm leaving it there for a day... maybe a bit longer. I snapped a photo while there and am trying to upload it here...
I remember going through something similar last summer when I ordered my '13. I took advantage of employee pricing in september and ordered it then. Took delivery in Late February of this year. I was ok with that anyway, living in Calgary.

That color is beautiful. It would look stunning with some stripes
Old 12/3/13, 11:09 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by A2man1
Thanks, Deysha! And thanks everyone else!...
You’re very welcome, A2man1! Enjoy it!

Deysha
Old 12/3/13, 01:24 PM

Only 22 days?

Really Deep Blue only 22 days from order to drive away? That would be so sweet! Ya know, Once I made my mind up about the color, options, & etc... - then pulled the trigger, I got a sense of peace of mind - now I just want to car to show up....

Originally Posted by Deep Blue
Yeah don't let em touch it!!!! Call them first thing in the morning and tell them you're on the way in to pick it up. Congrats on the purchase.
Old 12/4/13, 09:10 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to TMS!