Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

First American Car since 1969 AMX

Search this Thread

Old 2/10/11, 06:14 AM
DFV
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First American Car since 1969 AMX

Ford has finally done it, they've weened me away from my beloved euro-cars. It took the coyote engine (and a unique tune called the Boss 302) but I do see the light, and it doesn't come with the blue and white propeller. Nope it's the blue oval.

What also attracted me to the Boss 302 is its factory warranty for most of the track type mods I typically do to my cars. For example, my daily driver is a Mini Cooper S with a modified supercharger pulley, CAI, cat-back exhaust, short shift kit, coil-overs and fully adjustable suspension...y'all get the idea. I like a well handling car more than any other single feature.

As I'm due to get the car soon (first quarter), I'll post pics upon delivery. And I can't wait to activate the Trackey which is basically the 302R engine management system, included on the stock PAC by some sick engineers - Genius, that.

Last edited by DFV; 2/10/11 at 07:06 AM.
Old 2/10/11, 08:27 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Grats! My brother is in the que for a Boss 302 LS, and I'm really excited for him. I'm hoping he gets his before his clubs next Watkins Glen session this fall so we can do some head to head!