Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

FINALLY GOT PICS

Search this Thread

Old 6/5/05, 09:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for the nice comments guys i appreciate it , and for those who dont like it thats ok too you dont have to drive it

i love the car and i have a lot more plans for it so ill keep everyone posted on the progress
Old 6/5/05, 09:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by adrenalin@June 5, 2005, 9:16 AM
looks great. not sure about the mirror but the rest of it is Can't wait till I get my street scene kit.

ya i know the rear view mirror doesnt really work with the car but.. it was and still is the only thing my wife has bought for any of the vehicles i have built. so when i sold my ram in febuary i kept the rear view and i plan on keeping it and putting it in ever car or truck i build ever again. it has sentimental value ya know
Old 6/5/05, 09:14 PM
GT Member

I think it looks good. If the car is able to fit 22 inch wheels on it then its fine. U guys need to chill out and consider the fact that not everybody wants their mustang to look like everyother mustang. Its called being unique.

but anyways.. How much did all the modifications cost u anyways?
Old 6/5/05, 09:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by bpmurr@June 5, 2005, 11:42 AM
Looks very nice. 22's look pretty sweet! The only bad thing I noticed and it might be the camera is that the paint on the body kit doesn't match the factory paint.

seems to match perfect in person. but in the pics your right , some places look a bit off
Old 6/5/05, 09:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by RM Mustang 728@June 5, 2005, 9:17 PM
I think it looks good. If the car is able to fit 22 inch wheels on it then its fine. U guys need to chill out and consider the fact that not everybody wants their mustang to look like everyother mustang. Its called being unique.

but anyways.. How much did all the modifications cost u anyways?

send me a IM or call me and i can give you all the prices, i deal strictly with whole sale so i get really really good prices on things

281-827-7026
Old 6/5/05, 09:38 PM
Cobra R Member

Did you steal the wheels off your neighbor's Escalade?
Old 6/5/05, 10:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Well I guess this thread is a good example of how different peoples tastes are...I personally dont think it looks that bad. I get the idea everyone just wants to see these Stangs only one way. Dropped, Bullitts, Ducktail....rinse and repeat
Dropped, Bullitts, Ducktail....rinse and repeat
Old 6/5/05, 10:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Adam2004@June 5, 2005, 9:41 PM
Did you steal the wheels off your neighbor's Escalade?

how did you find out

what a moron
Old 6/5/05, 10:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Blk'05@June 5, 2005, 10:45 PM
Well I guess this thread is a good example of how different peoples tastes are...I personally dont think it looks that bad. I get the idea everyone just wants to see these Stangs only one way. Dropped, Bullitts, Ducktail....rinse and repeat

same thing i was thinking lol thanks for the props bro i appreciate it
Old 6/5/05, 11:07 PM
V6 Member

Not everything about it is my taste, But then again if every stang I saw was I wouldnt want one. So props to you man, and dont get me wrong i still like your creativity.
Old 6/6/05, 07:09 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by Thursday@June 6, 2005, 12:10 AM
Not everything about it is my taste, But then again if every stang I saw was I wouldnt want one. So props to you man, and dont get me wrong i still like your creativity.
Allright, I'm going to show my age and ignorance by asking: What do you folks mean when you say "Props to you"? What is/are "props?" It's a compliment, right?

Thanks in advance for your input!

About the car, Mike I think you've got an interesting take on the '05 Mustang. I applaud your boldness and individuality. Seems some people on this forum are threatened by people with different points of view. Friggin' shame people aren't encouraged to feel free to break from the "norm."

The ironic thing is so many are posting negative remarks about the wheels and ground effects; the Detroit Auto Show had several Mustangs adorned with a variety of wheels and aerodynamics, yet the same posters gave nothing but praise! Weird. Sad people reveal their insecurities by dumping on someone for setting themselves apart. Posters that said "not my thing but so long as you're happy" are cool. Even constructive criticism is welcome: Like "why don't you try this," or "have you considered that?" Criticizing a person's choice just to get a laugh or to be cruel is just plain wrong.

Again, I think your car is unique. Tastes vary widely in this hobby and I think your car illustrates that point perfectly. With that said, I would hope people would give each other a little more room for self-expression. So should I give you "props" now?

Enjoy your ride, man!
Old 6/6/05, 08:29 AM
Bullitt Member

Nice work. I'm with a few of the crowd here thinking 22's are a bit to the Boeing 747 side, but I digress. It looks like a Mustang and it's not over the top, a cool streetcar.

Enjoy it, there are so many of us (read:me) that can't even get a regular one anytime soon!
Old 6/6/05, 10:35 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Blk'05+June 5, 2005, 10:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blk'05 @ June 5, 2005, 10:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well I guess this thread is a good example of how different peoples tastes are...I personally dont think it looks that bad. I get the idea everyone just wants to see these Stangs only one way. Dropped, Bullitts, Ducktail....rinse and repeat
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-vc4life
@June 5, 2005, 10:47 PM
same thing i was thinking lol thanks for the props bro i appreciate it
[/quote]

Blk I guess we should ignore the car in your sig and pretend you're going to do something "unique" . Look, the fact of the matter is that there is a reason so many people like the look of the car with bullits and a ducktail. IMO it goes great with the style of the car, VC's idea of having it dropped on airbags with 22's doesn't. Now i'm not going to come out here and flame him because as it stands it is alot tamer than what it could be. I don't dig the rims and i really am only a fan of the front of the SS kit, but again it gives it more of a street car look and not horrible, plus it is his car so VC enjoy. Note my opinion will change from "live and let live" to "I blowing it up just to put it out of its misery" once the neons, airbags, and whale tail are put on (Should that ever happen). I'll be back home in Houston from the first of July til the 10th, so just don't put it on before I get there. or hide it if you can't wait. To be really honest guys, I think there is something to be said for someone who does things out of the norm, so kudos. But the fact ramains that there is a reason some things aren't popular, And its not because we are all scared of coming out of our little cave, its because it looks retarded. True yours isnt there yet, and there is nothing anyone will say that will keep you from doing what YOU want to YOUR car. But it the same respect don't think were the retarded ones just because 90% of the people like one way and 2% like it the your way (the other 8% are in jail so we can't really count on their "judgment" now can we? :tex:
Old 6/6/05, 12:35 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Yes, he said "good and bad" opinions are welcome, HOWEVER, he did not say it was time to flame the daylights outta him. Those of you who dont know how to express your opinion without being rude, get a clue.

Dont make me close this thread. Lets take a step back, and understand the difference between saying "I dont like the rims" to "your an idiot".

I am also tired of people bashing the site saying that you have to go along and that alternate opinions are not welcome. That is a closeminded view of what TMS is. WE WELCOME, even APPLAUD alternate opinions, when stated maturely, intelligently, and succintely. When you start showing your 6th grade school yard tactics, then youre getting shut down.

VC, I have always been a fan of the SS kit, looks great. I too have also liked 22 inch rims, ever since I got to see the Boy Racer at SEMA. Look great as a show car, but, just not for street car... I wouldnt go any larger than 20s. In fact, even changing my mind on that, thinking of doing 19s in the back, and 18s in the front.

All in all, I think you have done a good job on your car. And yes it is ALL yours, and enjoy it.
Old 6/6/05, 12:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Jessica, you stole the keystrokes outa my keyboard. Exactly what I was thinking
Old 6/6/05, 12:42 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You go Jessica

VC, I too can't wait to get the street scene kit. Sure a lot of people are bashing as we all have (heck, you bashed me once )
Anyway, I know what you mean about sentimental stuff, but honestly, I think you have to get rid of the mirror. Maybe put it in the truck so it reflects the amps or something. It just looks out of place with the rest of what you have done. 22's are too big for me but your car does look sweet.
Old 6/6/05, 12:59 PM
Mach 1 Member

VC...it's good to see your car lookin good, especially with the SSE kit. It really complements the 22s better. My only gripe is the rearview which some have already pointed out. My friend has one similar to that on his dropped and bagged Tacoma and even he doesn't think it fits the cars looks.

On a side note...I do agree that the bashing is starting to get outta control. Even I will admit to have bashed this guy before in the past, but I agree that his car does look better now.

Keep up the good work.
Old 6/6/05, 06:24 PM
Mach 1 Member

Jessica......you're an idiot............

I figured i'd try your nerves.
Old 6/6/05, 07:07 PM
Bullitt Member

Your car has as much class as the chicks on your web site, sorry just my honest opinion.
Old 6/6/05, 07:09 PM
GT Member

[QUOTE]
Dropped, Bullitts, Ducktail....rinse and repeat[QUOTE]

I agree with the above. VC your car looks great. The SS Kit really makes the wheels work with the car.

Quick Reply: FINALLY GOT PICS