Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Daddyd is back!!

Search this Thread

Old 2/18/11, 12:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daddyd is back!!

Hey everyone! I'm back by popular demand!! Anyways no more foul language from me!!
Old 2/18/11, 10:46 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
Welcome back ya ******* ******!

/It had to be done.
//HAD to.
Old 2/18/11, 11:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by houtex
Welcome back ya ******* ******!

/It had to be done.
//HAD to.
Totally! Lol
Old 2/19/11, 05:55 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 777 Likes on 567 Posts
Good morning
Old 2/19/11, 08:30 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Daddyd666
Hey everyone! I'm back by popular demand!! Anyways no more foul language from me!!
Not by popular demand. Just saying. Keep it clean, fun, informative and non-confrontational and wont be any issues. Starting arguements , flame wars, name calling, idea bashing, etc... pisses people off more than anything and wont be tolerated.
Old 2/19/11, 01:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Scothew

Not by popular demand. Just saying. Keep it clean, fun, informative and non-confrontational and wont be any issues. Starting arguements , flame wars, name calling, idea bashing, etc... pisses people off more than anything and wont be tolerated.
Maybe you should tell that to the few guys who start arguments and flame wars and idea bashing etc on every post I make and who got me banned in the first place!! "just saying"

Last edited by Guest123; 2/19/11 at 01:02 PM.
Old 2/19/11, 01:23 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Daddyd666
Maybe you should tell that to the few guys who start arguments and flame wars and idea bashing etc on every post I make and who got me banned in the first place!! "just saying"
Perhaps you might consider that just because not every one agrees with your opinion on every subject or mod or whatever, they are not idea bashing or arguing. America has 300+ million people. Which means there are 300+ million opinions. Added to that is our many international members like yourself. Doesn't make your opinion wrong, nor does it make their's wrong.

You got yourself banned by assuming they were 'bashing' you and then your responding inappropriately. When all they were doing was standing up for their opinion or viewpoint.

This is a fun forum where there are many opinions and ideas expressed. From that comes good conversation and a ton of learning. That's why people come to a forum - to express ideas and opinions. Give and take. Not everyone always agrees.

So, welcome back friend. It's all good.

IMO

Last edited by cdynaco; 2/19/11 at 01:26 PM.
Old 2/19/11, 01:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cdynaco

Perhaps you might consider that just because not every one agrees with your opinion on every subject or mod or whatever, they are not idea bashing or arguing. America has 300+ million people. Which means there are 300+ million opinions. Added to that is our many international members like yourself. Doesn't make your opinion wrong, nor does it make their's wrong.

You got yourself banned by assuming they were 'bashing' you and then your responding inappropriately. When all they were doing was standing up for their opinion or viewpoint.

This is a fun forum where there are many opinions and ideas expressed. From that comes good conversation and a ton of learning. That's why people come to a forum - to express ideas and opinions. Give and take. Not everyone always agrees.

So, welcome back friend. It's all good.

IMO
Totally understandable! But with everyone standing up for there opinions I get singled out cause I'm new and a so called forum "newb" and get banned?? IMO all involved in those arguments should have gotten equal punishment! Else that is what is called stereotyping and prejudice....I don't put rude comments on other peoples threads about there years of car but if u or the mods would have looked the same people follow my threads and posts and rudely give there opinions trying to get a spark from me...so that is the people they should be getting rid of not guys like me...
Old 2/19/11, 01:46 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
My post wasnt directly solely at you daddyd, but your gloating about being back and all, was a good place to let it be known of how the forum works to all that are viewing.

You have to remember, how your text comes across on the internet, isnt nessecarily conveyed to the person reading it in teh same light in which you meant it. So it could be taken out of context in the way of bashing, arguing, flaming or just out right sarcasm.

And for the record, ive been the administrator on this site since day 1.