Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

2014 GT New to the Forum

Search this Thread

Old 3/8/15, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 GT New to the Forum

I just joined this forum and have spent many years in the Porsche Club of America but a childhood bucket list item was to own Mustang Convertible after growing up in the 60's and 70's and remembering those wonderful 66-71 'Stangs. The time was right and I just got introduced to American Muscle after many years of running Mazda RX7's and Porsche Boxsters in SCCA. Nice to have the horsepower! I'll be using this for forum to read about and comment on track modifications as I'll be using the car for many driver educations days with PCA and several other enthusiasts clubs at Sebring, Daytona, Homestead, PBMS, and Savannah GA. As I build out the car I'll post some pictures. First mod up is MGW Race short shifter (what the heck is with the manual shift action on the delivered cars? Did anyone from Ford pre-drive these things??!!), hood struts and Aeroforce dual gauges, SpeedHut clock G-CLOCK-01 with the Laguna Seca 3 pod dash pad, and quick-lok hood lock. Safe driving to all of you!
Old 3/8/15, 06:14 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 781 Likes on 570 Posts
Welcome to TMS Chris looks like you know how to have fun behind the wheel
Old 3/8/15, 06:38 PM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,126 Likes on 808 Posts
Welcome and looking forward to updates and pictures.
Old 3/9/15, 07:50 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CBrubaker
I just joined this forum and have spent many years in the Porsche Club of America but a childhood bucket list item was to own Mustang Convertible after growing up in the 60's and 70's and remembering those wonderful 66-71 'Stangs. The time was right and I just got introduced to American Muscle after many years of running Mazda RX7's and Porsche Boxsters in SCCA. Nice to have the horsepower! I'll be using this for forum to read about and comment on track modifications as I'll be using the car for many driver educations days with PCA and several other enthusiasts clubs at Sebring, Daytona, Homestead, PBMS, and Savannah GA. As I build out the car I'll post some pictures. First mod up is MGW Race short shifter (what the heck is with the manual shift action on the delivered cars? Did anyone from Ford pre-drive these things??!!), hood struts and Aeroforce dual gauges, SpeedHut clock G-CLOCK-01 with the Laguna Seca 3 pod dash pad, and quick-lok hood lock. Safe driving to all of you!
Hey CB,

Congrats on picking up the 14'!

I have a 2014 Track Pack GT myself and absolutely love it.

If you ever need any help or have any questions, let me know!

-Will