Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

XXX: State of the Union music

Search this Thread

Old 9/6/05, 01:53 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi gang,

there is a group of i think 4 girls playing violins in the gala dinner engagement on the movie, XXX: State of the Union. i love their music.

i've heard them playing on TVs in department stores also. off and on, i've been trying to find out who they are for the longest time.

the XXX: state of the union music credits don't seem to list the group. nor does the soundtrack to the movie have all the songs from the movie.

my friends who have heard the music are also as clueless as me in knowing what group they are.

does anyone know who the group is and what the title of the song they are playing in the movie is? thx. any help in this matter would greatly be appreciated.

harrier
Old 9/7/05, 10:39 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally posted by harrier@September 6, 2005, 12:56 AM
Hi gang,

there is a group of i think 4 girls playing violins in the gala dinner engagement on the movie, XXX: State of the Union. i love their music.

i've heard them playing on TVs in department stores also. off and on, i've been trying to find out who they are for the longest time.

the XXX: state of the union music credits don't seem to list the group. nor does the soundtrack to the movie have all the songs from the movie.

my friends who have heard the music are also as clueless as me in knowing what group they are.

does anyone know who the group is and what the title of the song they are playing in the movie is? thx. any help in this matter would greatly be appreciated.

harrier
I'll have to watch it never seen it I guess as Vin.D was not in but I'll get it and dig into it.
Old 9/7/05, 10:55 AM
Bow Chica Bow Wow
TMS Staff

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
I don't know the song as I never saw the flic but 4 girls playing the violins sounds like Bond to me

Bond on Amazon

These girls are amazing..the songs Sahara, Shine, and Speed are my favorites.
and they are quite the lookers too
Old 9/7/05, 10:59 AM
Cobra R Member

I haven't seen the movie either but I'd have to go with BM on this ... sounds like Bond.

Old 9/7/05, 11:03 AM
Bow Chica Bow Wow
TMS Staff

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
yeah they are seriously talented girls. I don't know alot about them but i'd sure like to find out more..in person of course
Old 9/7/05, 11:13 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Sound is totally awsome as I listen this moment, now I do not have Bill Gates resources but I'm tryin Music is Good for the Soul
Old 9/7/05, 04:38 PM
Bullitt Member

hey, thx guys.

yes you are right. the group is Bond as i found out luckily from a clerk at tower records. and the song they play was "Victory." thx all.

yes, one of my favorite quotes is, "music is wine for the soul."

sorry i didn't get email notifications of your replies. i just checked my post now to put in the answer and post a pic.

Bond is hails from the United Kingdom and are generally known as the spice girls of classical music.

thx a great deal gang. you guys rock.