Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Why I Fired My Secretary

Search this Thread

Old 6/7/06, 03:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why I Fired My Secretary

Why I Fired My Secretary

I woke up early feeling depressed because it was my birthday, and I thought,"I'm another year older," but decided not to dwell on it. So I showered and shaved, knowing when I went down to breakfast my wife would greet me with a big kiss and say, "Happy birthday, dear."

All smiles, I went into breakfast, and there sat my wife reading the newspaper as usual. She didn't say a word. So I got myself a cup of coffee and thought, "Oh well, she forgot. The kids will be down in a few minutes, they will sing 'Happy Birthday' and have a nice gift for me."

There I sat, enjoying my coffee, and I waited. Finally the kids came running into the kitchen yelling, "Give me a slice of toast! I'm late! Where is my coat? I'm going to miss my bus!" Feeling more depressed than ever, I left for the office.

When I walked in, my secretary greeted mew with a big smile and a cheerful. "Happy Birthday, boss," She then asked if she could get me some coffee. Her remembering my birthday made me feel a whole lot better.

Later in the morning, my secretary knocked on my office door and said, "Since it's your birthday, why don't we have lunch together?" Thinking it would make me feel better, I said, "That's a good idea."

So we locked up the office, and since it was my birthday, I said, "Why don't we drive out of town and have lunch in the country, instead of going to the usual place?" So we drove out of town and went to a little out-of-the-way inn and had a couple of martinis and a nice lunch. We started driving back to town when my secretary said, "Why don't we go by my place, and I will fix you another martini?" It sounded like a good idea, since we didn't have much to do at the office. So we went to her apartment, and she fixed some martinis.

After a while, she said, "If you will excuse me, I think I will slip into something more comfortable," and she left the room. In a few minutes, she opened her bedroom door and came out carrying a big birthday cake. Following her were my wife and all my kids, and there I sat with nothing on but my socks.

Old 6/7/06, 03:13 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Pretty good.. moving to off-topic btw.
Old 6/7/06, 04:19 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice pic!
Old 6/7/06, 05:56 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
I would fire her two....personally...I think it was the wifes fault....*hold the flaming* Why would she agree to such a scheme??? "Oh, I think I'll let my Husband's bootylicious secretary go out to the country for drinks with my husband, then after he is a little drunk, let him go to a hotel room with her, and imply a drunken office affair. And right when he thinks she is going to come out of the bathroom nekked, bring out the cake and the kids." GREAT IDEA... but really, the husband should have never even hired her....let alone gone to lunch with her...And I like how the story implys that he goes to lunch with the secretary often...the "usual place"... By the sounds of it, this huband was aking for it already...