Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

what are you listening to ?

Search this Thread

Old 7/8/16 | 11:37 PM
Post *****

SO FREAKING HAWT! I WANTED BEFORE I EVEN KNEW WHAT TO DO WITH HER.

Old 7/8/16 | 11:45 PM
Post *****

What a guitar riff

Old 7/8/16 | 11:47 PM
Post *****

DLR is how I imagine Lee in the 80's

Old 7/8/16 | 11:53 PM
Post *****

A how how how how

Texas rock hell yeah

Old 7/9/16 | 12:09 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Yeah, great stuff. I loved Boston.

DLR is how I imagine Lee in the 80's

Van Halen - Jump - YouTube
Yeah, pretty much, except for the fact that he got lots of tail, and I was afraid to get any of them, wasn't going to whip my little thing out for anyone to see, lol. Had already seen the guys in the locker room and the girls they had dated, knew I couldn't compete, Of course that was before the internet and didn't realize that looks can be deceiving and it wasn't as small as it looked to me, not everyone was hung like a horse, and that wasn't what all the girls were looking for. (found out I was the God of cunnilingus and that far out matched an inch or two, lol. )
Old 7/9/16 | 12:33 AM
Post *****

Oh man this song is always brutal no matter how many times you hear it

Old 7/9/16 | 12:39 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Oh man this song is always brutal no matter how many times you hear it

Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven (Official Video) - YouTube
Did you do that to me on purpose? Surely not. You know how I am and what I've been through.
Old 7/9/16 | 12:41 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Did you do that to me on purpose? Surely not. You know how I am and what I've been through.

I do know. But of course I didn't do that to you on purpose. I have seen you post it before. I was just remembering my nephew. Sorry.
Old 7/9/16 | 12:44 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Have you watched the movie Rush with Gregg Allman as the bad guy, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and Jason Patric? I told Scott about it a while back, don't know if he ever watched it. Pretty good movie for a person like me and the life I lived back then.
Old 7/9/16 | 12:47 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I do know. But of course I didn't do that to you on purpose. I have seen you post it before. I was just remembering my nephew. Sorry.
Oh, no worries, I fully understand. I still feel really bad about that it still bothers me and I never knew that boy, but I know how you feel. It hurts my soul to think about it, I have to drink stuff like that away, I don't have the ability to deal with it like a normal person. Your nephew makes me hurt so bad that I have to put it out of my mind some way. See my other post. Look for that movie.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/9/16 at 12:50 AM.
Old 7/9/16 | 12:52 AM
Post *****

i rented it a video store when it first came out for rental way way back when. It was amazing and kind of scary. Never knew that was Gregg Allman as the bad guy. I had no idea.
Old 7/9/16 | 12:58 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

i rented it a video store when it first came out for rental way way back when. It was amazing and kind of scary. Never knew that was Gregg Allman as the bad guy. I had no idea.
I think its on Netflix or Amazon Prime now. You should watch it again, I got a lot more out of it watching it later on after I got older and out of that life. Really shocking.

Hey man, I truly meant what I said about your nephew, that really hurt me, badly. Even though I didn't know the young man, I know where you're coming from. That is a hard thing to absorb. I've thought about him many times since and hoped his mom and dad got some answers, just for a peace of mind if nothing else.

And you guys too.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/9/16 at 01:02 AM.
Old 7/9/16 | 01:13 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

What got me the most is when they're in that trailer with that big fat black black guy to buy heroin and and he makes her shoot up to prove she aint a cop and when she does he says shes "higher than a Georgia pine" and she is so ****edup. and goes down hill from there really hits home.
Old 7/9/16 | 01:21 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Hey, I added some stuff to my posts above that you might not have seen Gary. Be sure to go back up and look at it. I'd feel bad if you didn't see it man.
Old 7/9/16 | 01:39 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

While we're on the subject of loss Gary, last concert we ever went to, and we went to a lot of them back then. Probably one of the best.

Old 7/9/16 | 01:42 AM
Post *****

I think its on Netflix or Amazon Prime now. You should watch it again, I got a lot more out of it watching it later on after I got older and out of that life. Really shocking.

Hey man, I truly meant what I said about your nephew, that really hurt me, badly. Even though I didn't know the young man, I know where you're coming from. That is a hard thing to absorb. I've thought about him many times since and hoped his mom and dad got some answers, just for a peace of mind if nothing else.

And you guys too.
His mom and dad never got the answer they were looking for. They seem to be making it just fine but there are moments and really being a dad I can tell that its just always gonna be a hole there. They had only two sons and were a very very close knit tight do everything together for their kids kind of family. They still are. As for my family it changed my daughters life. They were in the same grade and grew up together in the same town and same schools and they had a very good relationship. It destroyed her grade that spring of her sophomore year but she resolved one day to live her life in honor of him and she changed. She graduated high school early and will graduate Texas A&M next spring while still only 20 years old. But everyone in my family remembers and everyone is closer to my brother and his wife.

When he was a boy...

Old 7/9/16 | 01:45 AM
Post *****

While we're on the subject of loss Gary, last concert we ever went to, and we went to a lot of them back then. Probably one of the best.

Guns N' Roses - November Rain - YouTube

That would have been a good one. My most memorable one was being next to the speakers near the stage at a Metallica concert in 1988 for the and justice for all tour and being totally ****ing deaf for days afterward.
Old 7/9/16 | 01:54 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

His mom and dad never got the answer they were looking for. They seem to be making it just fine but there are moments and really being a dad I can tell that its just always gonna be a hole there. They had only two sons and were a very very close knit tight do everything together for their kids kind of family. They still are. As for my family it changed my daughters life. They were in the same grade and grew up together in the same town and same schools and they had a very good relationship. It destroyed her grade that spring of her sophomore year but she resolved one day to live her life in honor of him and she changed. She graduated high school early and will graduate Texas A&M next spring while still only 20 years old. But everyone in my family remembers and everyone is closer to my brother and his wife.

When he was a boy...

That stuff hurts me more that you can imagine. I know it sounds corny coming from someone over the interwebs but that is coming from someone that has seen suffering that most people can't imagine. It really hurts my soul, it troubles me deeply because I know what its like to lose someone so close. Even closer if you can imagine. I can extrapolate that to my little nephews even from what we've been through. I can't even deal with it, I don't know how his parents do, I can't even imagine losing more than I have and having to deal with the aftermath, I have dealt with it, but I don't know how I did. I didn't really, I just tried to drink myself to death because I couldn't provide what it took to take care of everyone that needed to be comforted.

So here I am.

Pretty ****ed up, I hate to make you feel bad, but dont. You're a better man than me, much stronger man than me, and you can take care of the fall out.
Old 7/9/16 | 02:03 AM
Post *****

That stuff hurts me more that you can imagine. I know it sounds corny coming from someone over the interwebs but that is coming from someone that has seen suffering that most people can't imagine. It really hurts my soul, it troubles me deeply because I know what its like to lose someone so close. Even closer if you can imagine. I can extrapolate that to my little nephews even from what we've been through. I can't even deal with it, I don't know how his parents do, I can't even imagine losing more than I have and having to deal with the aftermath, I have dealt with it, but I don't know how I did. I didn't really, I just tried to drink myself to death because I couldn't provide what it took to take care of everyone that needed to be comforted.

So here I am.

Pretty ****ed up, I hate to make you feel bad, but dont. You're a better man than me, much stronger man than me, and you can take care of the fall out.
It's like when I, or what I imagine anyone would, think about, you get messed up and cry and I don't get angry I just feel that I miss him. And then I cry for my brother who was a better dad than me and his wife for the pain they feel. And then something happens like one of my kids needs me, or I get a phone call and it goes away till I remember again. But its not every day or anything. But then I think for my brother it must be everyday. Or at least thats how I would imagine it if it happened to one of my own. And it bugs me a little like when people are in the paper after their drug dealing 25 year old son got cut in the throat by some other thugs robbing him and the mother comes on and says he was such a good boy and never hurt anyone. The same stuff we said about my nephew when people asked us about him and I think no really he was really such a good boy. You all should wish to have a boy like this.

My brother still has his son's truck. He had just turned 16 and my brother kept the truck after his death. It's been a little over 4 years now and he drives that truck everyday. A single cab black 2006 F150.
Old 7/9/16 | 02:05 AM
Post *****

And I'm not a better man than you. I'm not a better man than anyone here. I'm pretty much worthless and suck at everything I do, even being a husband and a father.

Quick Reply: what are you listening to ?