Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

The Walking Dead

Search this Thread

Old 3/25/13, 11:44 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Season finale is Easter night However....Game of Thrones season 3 starts immediately after . Greatest show i have ever seen....the books are amazing as well.
Old 3/25/13, 11:58 AM
Mach 1 Member

LOVE the show! Watch it religiously. Last night was bittersweet. It's the first time I cared for Merle. And now he's dead.

Last edited by future9er24; 3/25/13 at 01:07 PM. Reason: highlight for spoilers
Old 3/25/13, 12:21 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by blairnr67
LOVE the show! Watch it religiously. Last night was bittersweet. It's the first time I cared for Merle. And now he's dead.
spoiler alert!!!
Old 3/25/13, 12:24 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Flagstang

spoiler alert!!!
Shoulda watched it!
Old 3/25/13, 12:27 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

I did see it.. twice.. but no everyone did
Old 3/25/13, 12:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

I did see it.. twice.. but no everyone did
Tough
Old 3/25/13, 12:49 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

kind of a crappy way of being..
Old 3/25/13, 12:59 PM
Mach 1 Member

kind of a crappy way of being..
At least I didn't give extensive details
Old 3/25/13, 01:06 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

just the main event of the episode
Old 3/25/13, 01:07 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Generally its common courtesy to hide spoilers like that. Not everyone has time to take out of their lives to watch TV right when it airs Just like its common courtesy to open a door for someone, or not spill your coffee on people.

In any case, I really like this show, other than a few episodes where the guns go out of control. A magdump from 30 rd magazine lasts seconds, not minutes Still, fun to watch, and their mistakes help me formulate my own zombie plans
Old 3/25/13, 01:35 PM
Mach 1 Member

Daryl Dixon is my favorite
Old 3/25/13, 02:41 PM
Mach 1 Member

I figured, in a thread about the walking dead, it's ok to talk about the walking dead.

As a fan of the show, it's nice to talk about what happened the previous night on the most recent episode. If you don't want to see spoilers, then don't read a thread about people conversing about the show. Common sense.

Last edited by blairnr67; 3/25/13 at 02:43 PM.
Old 3/25/13, 02:55 PM
Mach 1 Member

Kinda kills me to see Daryl cry. In an apocalypse it just shows the reality of things
Old 3/25/13, 02:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Blackout
Kinda kills me to see Daryl cry. In an apocalypse it just shows the reality of things
It was sad
Old 3/26/13, 05:46 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Attached Thumbnails The Walking Dead-image-1447105582.jpg  
Old 3/26/13, 07:27 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Comics vs TV

Old 3/26/13, 10:47 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by shurtual86

That is an excellent way to chaperone your kid on Halloween
Old 12/3/13, 10:36 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Originally Posted by Scothew
I dont watch but i have a prediction that this thread will blow up once others see it.
This thread is a fail lol

Come on!!! Lets talk people! Who else is pissed about Hershel?!?! And Judith!? Wtf

I'm very happy the Governor got the sword

Last edited by NinjaSteffers; 12/3/13 at 10:40 AM.
Old 12/3/13, 11:38 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
This thread is a fail lol

Come on!!! Lets talk people! Who else is pissed about Hershel?!?! And Judith!? Wtf

I'm very happy the Governor got the sword

I guess I'm one of the few who read the comics, but this mid-season finale was the first time I've been happy with The Walking Dead since last season's disappointing finale.

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT FOR FUTURE SEASONS!!!

In the comics, Laurie survived the delivery of Judith, and both were gunned down, shot in the back, as they tried to escape the prison when The Governor showed up and attacked.

In the comics, Hershel's son Billy has survived to this point. During the governors attack Billy is killed, and Herschel refuses to leave his son's body despite please from Rick. The Governor comes up behind Hershel and shoots him in the head.

And it was Tyreese who was supposed to be beheaded by The Governor with Michonne's sword. Michonne had escaped capture, but lost her sword in the process, and The Governor used the sword to behead the captured Tyreese.

This all should have happened last season. This whole season has basically been an attempt to fix what they broke last season and bring the story back to where it should be. Unfortunately, the TV show producers have irreparably broken the long-term plot and can never get the TV show entirely back in line with the comics.

Andrea is dead when she should be alive. It doesn't seem like much of a plot break now, but in the comics she later becomes Ricks girlfriend and the 2nd in command of their group, and is also the groups sniper.

Oh well. Perhaps now we can finally leave the prison and move on to Washington DC......... and Negan!

Old 12/3/13, 11:53 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Originally Posted by Moustang
I guess I'm one of the few who read the comics, but this mid-season finale was the first time I've been happy with The Walking Dead since last season's disappointing finale. POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT FOR FUTURE SEASONS!!! In the comics, Laurie survived the delivery of Judith, and both were gunned down, shot in the back, as they tried to escape the prison when The Governor showed up and attacked. In the comics, Hershel's son Billy has survived to this point. During the governors attack Billy is killed, and Herschel refuses to leave his son's body despite please from Rick. The Governor comes up behind Hershel and shoots him in the head. And it was Tyreese who was supposed to be beheaded by The Governor with Michonne's sword. Michonne had escaped capture, but lost her sword in the process, and The Governor used the sword to behead the captured Tyreese. This all should have happened last season. This whole season has basically been an attempt to fix what they broke last season and bring the story back to where it should be. Unfortunately, the TV show producers have irreparably broken the long-term plot and can never get the TV show entirely back in line with the comics. Andrea is dead when she should be alive. It doesn't seem like much of a plot break now, but in the comics she later becomes Ricks girlfriend and the 2nd in command of their group, and is also the groups sniper. Oh well. Perhaps now we can finally leave the prison and move on to Washington DC......... and Negan!

Wow, wth.... The show is so far from the comics. My friend keeps telling me I need to read them.

I'm just really let down, I'm not sure I'll keep watching now lol I loved Hershel so much! He really was my fave.

Quick Reply: The Walking Dead