Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

other forums rudeness

Search this Thread

Old 6/4/05, 09:55 PM
GTR Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by future9er24@June 4, 2005, 10:08 PM
the person who called my II a fake stang is the same who wrecked his 95 GT at 16, his brand new fully loaded 03 GT (tried to make a drive thru out of a deli, and damaged a dodge ram, a BMW and Mercedes at the same time. deli owner said it was lucky business was slow cuz the spot he destroyed is usually packed. could have easily killed 5-6 ppl, not to mention other drivers and his passenger. oh and did i mention this was when he left school campus @ lunch?) and recently bought a jeep cuz "im tired of being fast. i think ill let my friends be fast, cuz i've been hoggin the spotlight". not to mention the fact that he's banned from the parking lot already cuz he was doing donuts in the rain while ppl were trying to get into their cars and he thinks automatic equipped GTs are the fastest things ever and that he took down a brand new M3 ignorance

oh and did i mention that his parents payed for everything? what a spoiled little donkey doughnut. HE is the reason im going to do everything to my car with my own money and be responsible about it. to show his sorry hiney that IIs are not crap, and that there are responsible teenagers out there.

this is what happens when you dont earn something, you take it for granted and get spoiled. on of the main reasons im proud to have paid for my II all on my own.
uh oh, :ranting: ranting again lol
kool, that guy is a idiot, 5 speed GT is faster and the BMWs arent that fast, we beat one in my uncles blown F-150
Old 6/4/05, 10:09 PM
GTR Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
160K on a 2000? Where have you been driving to? Japan...daily? ;-)

Looks good, but honestly, the only person that counts is you. If it loooks good to you, then that's all that matters.

BTW, I see some brake dust on the wheels.....
Old 6/5/05, 08:01 AM
GT Member

well it's not my cup o tea.

I had a 1997 civic that was lowered, had 17s, brakes, cam intake throttle body, exhaust, etc, but instead of graphics or anything, I painted the black trim to match the rest of the car, and tradered a guy my trunk with a wing for one without. I went for the clean no frills look, that seems to be pretty rare in the honda crowd.

I got tired of lookin into a civic next to me and seeing a guy with plastered blond hair and a stupid lookin trophy gf in his wife beater and oversized sunglasses. Then again there are losers in every crowd. Just look at me!
Old 6/5/05, 10:28 PM

Originally posted by crayonbreaking@June 3, 2005, 12:06 PM
My Webpage sorry for some reason it won't let me post pics. Here she is.
I'm not being mean at all!! Trust me, but I have to say that when I saw it, it reminded me of a cow-type car. But hey, as long as that car takes you places, that's all that really matters.
Old 6/12/05, 07:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Who cares what others think as long as you like it. To heck with em.