Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

New guy wants your opinions and answers...

Search this Thread

Old 2/19/08 | 09:08 PM

Talking New guy wants your opinions and answers...

Hey everybody, I introduced myself in the intro section, but in case you didnt get to read it...

Im looking to become a part of the forum. During the beginning of my stay here, I have a little project I have to do for one of my classes on this subculture (Mustang message boards). I am researching how the internet has helped this subculture be created and maintained. As well as how fellow enthusiasts have used the internet to create this subculture.

I would like to get to know each and everyone of you. I know it may not sound interesting, but I promise it gets better. and it would be a great help for me.

You can voice your opinions here or Pm me and we can talk (if you are more comfortable with that...some questions are kind of personal, but all with good intentions). I have several interview questions to be asked and anyone...anyone can participate. I need as many diverse opinions and views as i can get.

Thanks to everybody in advance.
Old 2/20/08 | 09:17 AM

I dont mind...I'll help a bro out as long as you dont end up being a serial killer or something...newbie...
Old 2/20/08 | 10:08 AM
Post *****

You definitely have an interesting topic my friend. Feel free to ask me any questions you have.

What class is this for btw? Sounds cool

and welcome to TMS
Old 2/20/08 | 07:16 PM
Team Mustang Source

Do you have a Mustang at all ? just curious Thanks & Welcome
Old 2/20/08 | 09:23 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by ltdaws01
Hey everybody, I introduced myself in the intro section, but in case you didnt get to read it...

Im looking to become a part of the forum. During the beginning of my stay here, I have a little project I have to do for one of my classes on this subculture (Mustang message boards). I am researching how the internet has helped this subculture be created and maintained. As well as how fellow enthusiasts have used the internet to create this subculture.

I would like to get to know each and everyone of you. I know it may not sound interesting, but I promise it gets better. and it would be a great help for me.

You can voice your opinions here or Pm me and we can talk (if you are more comfortable with that...some questions are kind of personal, but all with good intentions). I have several interview questions to be asked and anyone...anyone can participate. I need as many diverse opinions and views as i can get.

Thanks to everybody in advance.
Subculture? Does that entitle us to tax breaks, special treatment, other goodies?

Here is the first contribution to your cause: It is a fact that I would not own a Mustang Bullitt right now if it weren't for TMS. I would not even know what a Bullitt is, let alone own one. First they brainwashed me, under the guise of "education", then they pressured me, under the guise of "excitement", until finally I broke. Without them God Save the Queen I'd probably still be driving my '05 v6, destined to a life without torque

Watch out these people are tricky - I have heard on the playground others have come close to bankruptcy modifying their mustangs from the same guises of "education" and "excitement"

P.S. You're not an undercover Scion driver, are you?
Old 2/20/08 | 09:38 PM
Team Mustang Source

LMAO that was no is one of those Priceless Moments . True so very true, funny I knew more about the 05 Mustang than the Dealership I picked up my first one from, btw I ordered from my PC , they said come drive so that I'd be sure I like it, no just call me when it arrives thanks , & I'm on my second one in 2.5 years