Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Need your guys help/support. Help a fellow mustang owner out.

Search this Thread

Old 5/13/12, 03:28 PM
MMR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need your guys help/support. Help a fellow mustang owner out.

This is horrible; Please help this guy out by "Liking" and sharing the FB page.

*Warning about the pictures!*

Original thread:
http://3.7mustang.com/vb/f19/ministe...achete-266803/

So yesterday, my oldest dog of 2.5 years was killed by one of my neighbors, who happens to be a minister for the Jehovah Witness, killed my dog with 4 slashes with a machete. He slashed his face twice and his thigh twice as well. My dog barely made it to the front porch where he died. What happened is my dog got loose from his leash and went to go hump a female dog in a public street, my neighbor of a couple of houses away walked across the street to hit him with a machete several times. I'm not exactly sure what his reason was to walk across the street to hit him with a machete was but he did. I called the Sheriff and he was no help at all.

I have called a news station and got the story out. This morning another news station called me asking if they could interview me to which I did. My dog had a huge gash across his nose splitting it in half, his mouth was split open, his thigh was hit so deep you could see his insides. I have pictures of all this. I understand he got loose from his cable, I get this, but that does not justify anyone to kill him in a public road with a machete.

I know this may sound weird for you guys but when I first saw his lifeless body, I started petting my dog asking him to wake up and come home with me over and over again. The Minister admitted he killed my dog. Some of you have seen the gore pictures of my dog and it is very disturbing to see. My other small doggie spent all night sleeping next to his grave and did the same today. I never knew another dog could have such feelings towards another dog. My dog was not just my friend, he was family and I will truly miss him.

Facebook Page; http://www.facebook.com/#!/JusticeForMijo

And this isn't SPAM okay! ..please help this guy out.
Old 5/14/12, 03:19 AM
MMR

No responds!? ...how would you feel if some psyko killed your dog with a machete and nobody cared or were willing to help!?? ...What the hell is wrong with people these days !!!!

Last edited by MMR; 5/14/12 at 04:14 AM.
Old 5/14/12, 03:40 AM

That really bites I'm sorry to hear about your loss some people are just heartless
Old 5/14/12, 04:19 AM
MMR

Originally Posted by jmoss
That really bites I'm sorry to hear about your loss some people are just heartless
Its not me, but a fellow mustang owner on another mustang site. His name is Ortiz, The guy has done a lot for the mustang community, and is always kind and helpful.

I thought there would be more support from a mustang site.
Old 5/14/12, 04:34 AM
MMR

Okay; maybe I am doing this wrong then? ...I don't know anything about going viral or whatever its called when you spread the word around the internet for support.

But please guys, all I am asking is that you click "Like" on this facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/JusticeForMijo

If you would share it, it would be great too but at least click "Like" on it..I mean come on!?

Last edited by MMR; 5/14/12 at 04:35 AM.
Old 5/14/12, 09:32 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What a you-know-what!!! At least in Louisiana you could own his rump for that, unfortunately it won't bring his friend back.

Hey, tell your buddy he can legally stand on the public sidewalk where he lives with a sign and pictures ousting that creep. Tell him to bring his friends and call the news when you do - you can do it where he "preaches" on Sunday, too - as long as you're on public property. Film the whole **** thing and post to You-tube.

I'm doing what I can online.

Where did this happen? I want to help if it's anywhere down here.
Old 5/14/12, 01:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

Contact Pasedo's Safe Haven - they offer rewards and support for animal cruelty. They were down here investigating the Katrina Dog massacre.
Old 5/15/12, 05:34 AM

My *puppy was a Katrina rescue *I say puppy lightly she was a puppy when I got her but she will always be my puppy I miss her very much I never get to see her any more because I'm away for the navy
Old 5/15/12, 09:29 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
this section of the forum doesnt always get the most traffic, so be easy on the no responds bit.

That's f'n awful. What kind of a bast*** would kill a dog rather than just move the thing, or at the most call animal control. As much as I think the organization is screwed up, I think he should call PETA and get them in on this.
Old 5/15/12, 09:58 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

That's really sad and I'm sorry for his loss. But he wasn't a JW if he did that. My parents are JW's along with most of my family and they are fanatic people. And then yes you have some that call themselves "JW's" but don't act or practice it and give the rest of them a bad name.
I'm not too sure why the fact that he's a "JW" was even mentioned, if he was Catholic would they have stated what religion he was? No I didn't think so

Last edited by NinjaSteffers; 5/15/12 at 07:41 PM.
Old 5/15/12, 10:04 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this.... That neighbor would be scared and i would probably go to jail....

That's awful. I hate people.
Old 5/15/12, 10:40 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MMR
No responds!? ...how would you feel if some psyko killed your dog with a machete and nobody cared or were willing to help!?? ...What the hell is wrong with people these days !!!!
I don't know anything about going viral...
Not sure why playing "let's go viral" is on a Mustang forum? How many things that go viral wind up being fantasy or totally false, especially when it singles out a group (that you may not like/respect) rather than an individual, and you expect people to jump on your bandwagon? With only 26 posts?? With loser facebook as a source??

Good luck with that.

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/15/12 at 10:50 AM.
Old 5/15/12, 10:40 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
That's really sad and I'm sorry for his loss. But he wasn't a JW if he did that. My parents are JW's alone with most of my family and they are fanatic people. And then yes you have some that call themselves "JW's" but don't act or practice it and give the rest of them a bad name.
I'm not too sure why the face that he's a "JW" was even mentioned, if he was Catholic would they have stated what religion he was? No I didn't think so
Agreed. Any neg propaganda they can sling about religion is usually only against a few. In this case (if even true), what does religion have to do with a moron harming a dog? Nothin!

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/15/12 at 10:43 AM.
Old 5/15/12, 11:18 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
That's really sad and I'm sorry for his loss. But he wasn't a JW if he did that. My parents are JW's alone with most of my family and they are fanatic people. And then yes you have some that call themselves "JW's" but don't act or practice it and give the rest of them a bad name.
I'm not too sure why the face that he's a "JW" was even mentioned, if he was Catholic would they have stated what religion he was? No I didn't think so
Amen sister
Old 5/15/12, 11:35 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
It was still wrong no matter the religion but you are right, if they were catholic or Christian it probably wouldn't have been mentioned.

I think someone needs to try out the machete on him. Eye for a ****ing eye.
Old 5/15/12, 11:42 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
It's just curious. We don't know what color he was. What his political affiliation was. But the one modifier we have is that he is a JW.

He's an ******* regardless of any of these. Is there a witness? Surely there is somebody out there that would at least arrest the pile of crap.
Old 5/15/12, 11:46 AM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
The pics are disturbing. Why the hell did he use a machete? Guy must be a nutjob to use a machete, when a hose or stick would have done the job. He obviously wanted to kill the dog.
Old 5/15/12, 07:45 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Originally Posted by cdynaco

Agreed. Any neg propaganda they can sling about religion is usually only against a few. In this case (if even true), what does religion have to do with a moron harming a dog? Nothin!
Exactly

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Amen sister
Thanks.
Old 5/15/12, 08:02 PM
Bullitt Member

just saw this ......sooo f$%^& up, guy should be in jail for cruelty to animals.....
Old 5/16/12, 03:21 AM
MMR

Thank you for the help everyone. Much appriciated!

Quick Reply: Need your guys help/support. Help a fellow mustang owner out.