Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

I've got problems

Search this Thread

Old 7/26/05, 01:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by 1999 Black 35th GT@July 26, 2005, 1:56 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how they get us to say I do :scratch: Coniving little creatures aren't they with promises of happiness and pleasure and such....

AHEM.. we can hear you, ya know.
Old 7/26/05, 01:59 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally posted by southern_stang_girlee@July 26, 2005, 2:57 PM
Does it make a difference in how you think??
Old 7/26/05, 02:22 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by southern_stang_girlee@July 26, 2005, 3:57 PM
Oh... heh heh... sorry sis

No I don't think it makes a difference at all. They'll continue brainwashing and tricking us into going curtain shopping with them until they overtake the world
Old 7/26/05, 02:23 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Scothew@July 26, 2005, 2:02 PM
Does it make a difference in how you think??

Ummm, I'm a great wife. :P

I get up at 4:30 each morning and fry bacon and eggs for Shane, and fix his lunch for work. Then I go back to bed about 5:20 and sleep till 6:45 to get up and get ready for my job.

When he traveled (up till now.. he just started a new job) I would tend to all his hunting dogs for him. (Quite the chore, lemme tell ya)

You can ask Shane, he will never say I tricked him... he will say he got more then he bargained for... and he wouldn't trade me for the world. All his friends ask if I have a sister, which I do, but shes nothing like me.

She has clothes in her closet with tags still on them. She does nothing for her husband. She expects it all, and it better not be short...

I don't spend money... but I'm not a penny pincher either. I just don't care about shopping. I rather get a nice long hug from Shane then any gift. And since he's great at showing me affection... Im quite satisfied.

My sister and I are like night and day. Thank God.
Old 7/26/05, 02:26 PM
Team Mustang Source

Hey sis will you hold a class teaching my wife to be like that?

I kid, I kid... Laurie is great, I have to admit that. She cooks and cleans, does the wash, and still somehow has time to give me all the attention I need. All I do is the cat litter and the lousy checkbook so I have no room to complain
Old 7/26/05, 02:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

Oh, I forgot to mention too, that we been together since 1990... so, this aint no "honeymoon" thing... I've always been that way.
Old 7/26/05, 02:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by 1999 Black 35th GT@July 26, 2005, 2:29 PM
Hey sis will you hold a class teaching my wife to be like that?

I kid, I kid... Laurie is great, I have to admit that. She cooks and cleans, does the wash, and still somehow has time to give me all the attention I need. All I do is the cat litter and the lousy checkbook so I have no room to complain

NAhhhh, you aint fooling me... Laurie sounds like a super girl!! She don't need no lessons from me... EHarmony made sure that ya'll were perfect, and they were right. I'm still waiting for ya'll commercial deal LOL

When can we expect that Andy? LOL
Old 7/26/05, 02:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by southern_stang_girlee@July 26, 2005, 4:34 PM
NAhhhh, you aint fooling me... Laurie sounds like a super girl!! She don't need no lessons from me... EHarmony made sure that ya'll were perfect, and they were right. I'm still waiting for ya'll commercial deal LOL

When can we expect that Andy? LOL

Maybe I told Laurie I would do one and then when she was talking pretend to hang myself in the background...
Old 7/26/05, 02:55 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by 1999 Black 35th GT@July 26, 2005, 2:35 PM
Maybe I told Laurie I would do one and then when she was talking pretend to hang myself in the background...

Then she will really hang you at home... lol
Old 7/26/05, 02:55 PM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 343 Likes on 216 Posts
Originally posted by mystic cobra@July 26, 2005, 1:05 PM
...Her exboyfriend is my best friend. How do we go out without me losing my best friend???
Have you considered the possibility she might be putting a show to make you think she likes you just to get even with your friend?

Find your own. Picking up leftovers specially from your best friend is showing where your priorities are and you are willing to jeopadize the friendship over a broad.

IMO, it would not only disloyal but classless.
Old 7/26/05, 03:02 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by southern_stang_girlee@July 26, 2005, 4:58 PM

Then she will really hang you at home... lol
Oh she'd do worse... get pregnant!
Old 7/26/05, 03:03 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally posted by 1 BULLITT@July 26, 2005, 3:58 PM
Have you considered the possibility she might be putting a show to make you think she likes you just to get even with your friend?

Find your own. Picking up leftovers specially from your best friend is showing where your priorities are and you are willing to jeopadize the friendship over a broad.

oh now I know what george thinks about me. :P
Old 7/26/05, 03:09 PM

Originally posted by Scothew@July 26, 2005, 5:06 PM
oh now I know what george thinks about me. :P

Boy! It sure took you a long time.

Old 7/26/05, 03:19 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by 1 BULLITT@July 26, 2005, 2:58 PM

She wouldnt want to be getting back at him.She's just as worrid about making him mad as I am.

What I'm mainly worried about is him thinking that I got her to break up with him to go out with me.

From what I've heard he never did anything to make her mad at him.
Old 7/26/05, 04:34 PM

Do as you please. Trading a good friendship at the risk of an unprobable outcome does not sound too bright to me.
Old 7/26/05, 04:46 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by 1999 Black 35th GT@July 26, 2005, 1:56 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how they get us to say I do :scratch: Coniving little creatures aren't they with promises of happiness and pleasure and such....
Cause you men love us!
Old 7/26/05, 04:50 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by 1 BULLITT@July 26, 2005, 4:37 PM
Do as you please. Trading a good friendship at the risk of an unprobable outcome does not sound too bright to me.
Thats why I'm gonna talk to him about it before I do anything.He is one of my most reliable friends.I think its going to be really hard for him to let go and accept the she is gone.What do I say to him though?
Old 7/26/05, 04:54 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by southern_stang_girlee@July 26, 2005, 2:26 PM
Ummm, I'm a great wife. :P

I get up at 4:30 each morning and fry bacon and eggs for Shane, and fix his lunch for work. Then I go back to bed about 5:20 and sleep till 6:45 to get up and get ready for my job.

When he traveled (up till now.. he just started a new job) I would tend to all his hunting dogs for him. (Quite the chore, lemme tell ya)

You can ask Shane, he will never say I tricked him... he will say he got more then he bargained for... and he wouldn't trade me for the world. All his friends ask if I have a sister, which I do, but shes nothing like me.

She has clothes in her closet with tags still on them. She does nothing for her husband. She expects it all, and it better not be short...

I don't spend money... but I'm not a penny pincher either. I just don't care about shopping. I rather get a nice long hug from Shane then any gift. And since he's great at showing me affection... Im quite satisfied.

My sister and I are like night and day. Thank God.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?
Ima Good wife(ask my hubby )..But be hanged before you get me up to cook breakfast! I happily make lunch and dinner for him every day- but you ain't gonna catch me seeing the early morning for snot.
If you don't like coffee- cereals in the pantry. F Breakfast, Shoneys is ready when you are.
And in return: My husband adores me. He treats me like a queen, I lack for nothing and I treat him like a king. I have things now because forever I didn't have doodly squat, now that we can we do.I super hated the days when we were young and poor and I had no clothes, and a raggedy car,and a house with no AC or heat that leaked when it rained and my poor kids had to wear secondhand clothing-I swore never again. Now I shop cause I can-and I can cause he has a super great job. AND for that I am greatful.
Old 7/26/05, 04:55 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Oh- and at 15 a best friend is WAY more important than a girl.
Old 7/26/05, 05:08 PM

Originally posted by mystic cobra@July 26, 2005, 6:53 PM
Thats why I'm gonna talk to him about it before I do anything.He is one of my most reliable friends.I think its going to be really hard for him to let go and accept the she is gone.What do I say to him though?

You are naive. The thought is on the same level of gravity as the act itself.

He might tell you it's OK out of pride, but at that moment he'll know you are not as good a friend as you portray to be. You might be young, but by now you should know that your character and self respect should not be for sale, regardless of the prize.

If you go ahead with your plan, be a man and let us know how the manipulation winds up.

Quick Reply: I've got problems