Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

I'm in Multi-Media Heaven

Search this Thread

Old 11/3/04, 08:10 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
After I left work, I ran by Sam Goody's. Had a $10 gift card.

Anyways I picked up the new A Perfect Circle cd. "Emotive". Its awesome. They do an amazing cover of John Lennon's "Imagine" and other politically inspired songs. It was released yesterday. If you dont know who A Perfect Circle is, its Maynard's (singer from Tool) side project. Their first 2 albums were awesome and this one doesnt let down. Also starting on the 2nd one, James Iha (guitar player from Smashing Pumpkins) join APC and playes with them. Its a great combo of Iha and Maynard. Defintely worth checking out.

Secondly. I bought a music DVD. No Quarter: Jimmy Page and Robert Plant Unledded. Its the remaining members of Led Zeppelin doing a semi-acoustic live show on MTV that aired in 1995. I remember seeing it on MTV one of the few times they showed it. I bought the album and have waited till now to get the DVD because it was never released. almost 9 years I have waited for this and now I have it. Its absolutly amazing and better than I remember it from 9 years ago. Its been my favorite album. They do alot of the old stuff and a few new things, but everything is done in and with a very Morroco sound. It was all filmed there I believe. They end with a very emotion filled Kashmir with a twist. It is fabulous. I highly highly recommend it to anyone who has a love for music.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...?v=glance&s=dvd
Old 11/7/04, 03:20 PM
I'm people, and I like.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where was I that i didnt see this

all of this stuff sounds amazing!!!
might just pick them up. thanks for the reccomendations Scott!