Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

I'm craving......

Search this Thread

Old 1/6/06, 05:41 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know Jeff, if you look closely at that smiley it almost looks as if its waving the middle finger!

Remember, whatever she says is just noise pollution
Old 1/7/06, 08:51 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Last night I had Logan's Roadhouse http://www.logansroadhouse.com/

My most favorite place to eat(I am over Carrinos)

It was

And No I didn't get drunk.
Old 1/7/06, 09:33 AM
Team Mustang Source

You wanna Fed-Ex some of that food to me?

there is now drool on my keyboard.....
Old 1/7/06, 10:06 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Its sooooooooooooooo good. I have been eating there weekly since 1999.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE It.

Texas Roadhouse is a poor imitation
http://www.texasroadhouse.com/TRHintro_flash.html
Old 1/7/06, 10:24 AM
Team Mustang Source

Yeah we have Texas Roadhouse's up here too. Not bad here. They're just basically like TGI Friday's and Ruby Tuesday's.

My favorite resteraunt (chain) has to be Bubba Gump's.

There's shrimp gumbo, coconut shrimp, shrimp scampi, boiled shrimp.....

I love Chik-Fil-A too!
Old 1/7/06, 11:06 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Texas roadhouse is the trailer park cousin of Logans.

I wish we had a Bubba Gumps.

Fast Food? I have a Taco Bell and Capatain D's Addiction.

Tonight I am making margaritaville Shrimp Scampi and Garlic Bread.
Old 2/1/06, 09:15 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Well I almost up and cried my kid (kitchen safe) made us an Omlette today ! green onion/ham/cheese some spices ummmm
Old 2/1/06, 10:28 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I'm craving a Cajun Chicken Ranch sandwich from Smithhart's (a local chain,2-3 places) But I'll probably end up making a Frito Pie at the house. A nice 10-2-4 Dr.Pepper to wash it down.
Old 2/1/06, 11:14 AM
Team Mustang Source

I'm craving Taco's so we agreed that I'd spring for lunch and that I'd come up and eat with him in the class, but he will get a suprise I put a gig of his embassing pictures in a PSP and will show them accidently of course, the grade 4's always like it when I bring my PC that has a sattelite feed on the earth so who do you guys wanna visit today !
btw Cheryl what is a Frito Pie ?
Old 2/1/06, 11:22 AM
Bullitt Member

Well, it's one of those things you eat, but never admit to. It is chili and Frito corn chips covered with cheddar cheese. You can add tomato,onion and lettuce too. And sometimes black/ripe olives. Maybe this is a Texas thing?! Cute kid-yours?BTW I did have the Frito Pie and 10-2-4.
Old 2/1/06, 11:28 AM
Team Mustang Source

Umm sounds Delishious but not to often, Thanks he curbs my spending habits. when I go to air shows I collect things like that hat he's wearing and when we walked up and I coached him a bit or Russian thier eyes went wide, so we went to see the Captain and donated some playstaion & x-Box games. he made friends.
The ship is called the Pallada
Old 2/1/06, 09:26 PM
Team Mustang Source

CHOCOLATE SINGS

One day I had a date for lunch with friends. Mae, a little old "blue hair" about 80 years old, came along with them---All in all, a pleasant bunch. When the menus were presented, we ordered salads, sandwiches, and soups, except for Mae who said, "Ice Cream, please. Two scoops, chocolate."

I wasn't sure my ears heard right, and the others were aghast. "Along with heated apple pie," Mae added, completely unabashed. We tried to act quite nonchalant, as if people did this all the time. But when our orders were brought out, I didn't enjoy mine. I couldn't take my eyes off Mae as her pie a-la-mode went down. The other ladies showed dismay. They ate their lunches silently and frowned.

The next time I went out to eat, I called and invited Mae. I lunched on white meat tuna. She ordered a parfait. I smiled. She asked if she amused me. I answered, "Yes, you do, but also you confuse me. How come you order rich desserts, while I feel I must be sensible?

She laughed and said, with wanton mirth, "I'm tasting all that's possible. I try to eat the food I need, and do the things I should. But life's so short, my friend, I hate missing out on something good. This year I realized how old I was. (She grinned) I haven't been this old before."

"So, before I die, I've got to try those things that for years I had ignored. I haven't smelled all the flowers yet. There are too many books I haven't read. There's more fudge sundaes to wolf down and kites to be flown overhead. There are many malls I haven't shopped. I've not laughed at all the jokes. I've missed a lot of Broadway hits and potato chips and cokes. I want to wade again in water and feel ocean spray on my face. I want to sit in a country church once more and thank God for His grace. I want peanut butter every day spread on my morning toast. I want UN-timed long distance calls to the folks I love the most. I haven't cried at all the movies yet, or walked in the morning rain. I need to feel wind in my hair. I want to fall in love again. So, if I choose to have dessert, instead of having dinner, then should I die before night fall, I'd say I died a winner, because I missed out on nothing. I filled my heart's desire. I had that final chocolate mousse before my life expired."

With that, I called the waitress over. "I've changed my mind," I said. "I want what she is having, only add some more whipped cream!"

This is my gift to you - We need an annual Friends Day! If you get this twice, then you have more than one friend. Live well, love much & laugh often - Be happy.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU WANT TO.

Be mindful that happiness isn't based on possessions, power, or prestige, but on relationships with people we love and respect. Remember that while money talks, CHOCOLATE SINGS
Old 2/2/06, 07:56 AM
Bullitt Member

Oh I agree, I agree! There's some kind of saying about people who eat healthy lying in their hospital beds at
90 dying from nothing-I'm going out with my arteries clogged EARLY! Too many things to see and do! Too many good things to eat!
Old 2/4/06, 04:40 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Baked Ziti
Side Salad
Crispy baked French Bread...
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]
Old 2/4/06, 05:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

SKYLINE CHILI!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh its the first time i've ever had it......it was great!!!!!!
Old 2/4/06, 07:28 PM
Team Mustang Source

Meat Lovers Pizza from my favorite place I ever found here " My Chosen Cafe" Honestly every time I or we eat there its always 100 % so I did pick up tonight , they do a 2-4-1 so I give one to my local video store then wanted to rent Legends of Zoro All gone so I'm home not 15 min ding dong they came over and gave me a brand new copy and said no need to return ! Talk about Pay It Forward ! be nice to everyone and it will in time come back ! I always give freely and expect nothing in return. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 10:04 AM
Team Mustang Source

I'm considering a Hunger strike or be more selective in the eats , here are a lot of contributing facters related to MSG. found in most foods.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.f...earch&DB=pubmed
just type msg in the search
Old 2/15/06, 03:23 PM
Bullitt Member

King Ranch chicken for supper. I'll fix a salad for looks,but it's the cheese we're after! Just can't eat healthy around this house.
Old 2/15/06, 03:28 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Italian Sausage Spaghetti and garlic bread. Meh.
I am on a run of crappy meals here [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img]
Old 2/16/06, 01:16 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Beef Gorditas..........

I am trying this one for size tonight.