Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

I want to get rid of all speedbumps...

Search this Thread

Old 4/12/06, 10:45 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"> This guy at work is milking the system, He has been on light(limited) duty for the last year. He originally sprained his ankle, now (amazingly) he has a hurt back. This guy is a total waste of good oxygen. He is loud when he talks, he breathes like he is wearing a gas mask, and the female ******* and complaining is starting to get to me. As a city employee it takes an act of God for us to get rid of him. SOB I'm pissed. He creates more work for the rest of us because he is just so</span><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"> incompetent, it makes me sick. :sigh: </span>

Death to all speedbumps!
</span>
Old 4/13/06, 05:11 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

You are preaching to the choir.

If you don't work with at least one idiot(most of the time) you aren't working.

I feel your pain! We have one of those too- but she's not a city employee- the boss just doesn't have the cojones to fire her. She makes VOLUMES of more work for us. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crying.gif[/img] I got so stressed out about it, I had to take a break.

(on a surprising side topic, I got pissed off at my resident idiot at my job of a thousand years so I just got a new job- I was fricking amazed- everyone ACTUALLY does their job there !!!- no slackers)
Old 4/14/06, 08:38 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
I agree.....have you ever been in a parking lot without speed bumps?? IT'S GLORIOUS!!!
Old 4/14/06, 10:53 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
If we didn't have speed bumps all over the place I could lower my car and put the CDC aggressive chin spoiler on it.
Old 4/24/06, 01:40 PM
Cobra Member

Speedbump update...

Friday is his last day here! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cheers.gif[/img] And he is saying that he wants a going away party. Well, we all think he doesn't deserve one. So now he is planning it himself. I have RSVP'd by turning in my day off slip, [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] . Subtle? Don't let the door hit you, Jack!
Old 4/25/06, 04:59 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] My speedbump got fired today [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Old 5/21/06, 04:40 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Its official-
If you aren't your own boss- work sucks.

Thats all I want to do......

And my stupid job of about another week is FILLED with speedbumps.

And OH yes- I got rid of the main speedbump at my "real" job. HAR HAR HAR The bosses got tired of hearing me cripe about her, plus she got caught Effing up finally.
Old 5/21/06, 06:28 PM
I Have Admin Envy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dave, where I work, there is more speedbumps than flat pavement
Old 5/22/06, 05:15 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Speedbump:

A)One who is incompetent-IE they screw up and try to blame others. OOPS I didn't send out that invoice, But April was supposed to- (UH no, I am in AR, you are in AP). She has no Job, I still do.

B) One who is a lazy and dumps their work on you so they can socialize or hide in their cube and talk on the phone, File their nails or go out for an extended smoke break. (IE Do these timecards,File these papers for me, Sort this for me). I hate it. Result: I despise my full time job- And don't want to be there.

They all need
Old 5/23/06, 09:45 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Galaxie
Dave, where I work, there is more speedbumps than flat pavement
So, you're used to making up for others laziness.

On another side note, now that our speedbump is gone, we were once again blessed by having our PITA retire. Buh-BY!

Since I'm on a rant, why do people always worry about what others are doing? People need to shut up and do their own work. I am a shop steward for my union, and I have to listen to these people ***** all day long. They complain about what others get away with and why they are treated unfairly. I want to let them know that they should worry about their work more and others less. They would be a lot more happy. And it's always the same people.

disclaimer: I don't care if you like or dislike unions. I don't want to argue any points about that. I am also voicing my frustrations because it's here. No one in supervision/employees/union know I feel this way, and they don't need to kow.

OK, I'm done. I could go on, but well you guys don't want to hear me *****ing. You all sound like you have the same people around you.
Old 5/23/06, 10:44 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Sorry but speed bumps ( the parking lot kind) & (school zone etc) are well needed for all those that forget Not to speed so , if you don't like those areas maybe just use a differnt road or stay outa parking lots ? I like the only fact that it can somewhat help to save lives. my 4.5 cents.
As for those useless I'm alergeic to work ues some would make great softer speed bumps !
Old 5/24/06, 04:23 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Today I became the speedbump. My name is prolly still being cursed.

I was out at lunch and my "real" boss (where I work part time and have since 1999 and who pays for my mustang) called to bring me in full time for more $. Hmm, Burning up miles and 1/4 tank of gas a day on Eleanor and being miserable or working in my pajamas and being happier than hades while Ellie rests until playtime? Hard choice.

I didn't come back from lunch. Oh who cares, I was a temp anyway. I liked my boss a lot, but I DESPISED the job.

So now I have become a speedbump.
Old 5/29/06, 07:30 PM
Team Mustang Source

Do you need another job now ?
Old 5/30/06, 06:19 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Absolutely not. I did it because my boss offered me full time pay finally. My morning commute is through the kitchen to my office......And no speedbumps at the company anymore.
Old 5/30/06, 05:29 PM
Team Mustang Source

Nice road trip there huh