Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Happy Easter

Search this Thread

Old 3/26/05, 10:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This forum is in my head too much, we went to candel light mass tonight. After mass I was show my little girl some of the symbolism of a statue of St. Patrick the 3 leaf clover and the snake under foot. POP in my head was CelticCub new avatar, that I didn't understand until tonight. Happy Easter everyone that celebrates, peace and goodwill to my friends here that don't.
Old 3/26/05, 10:53 PM
FR500 Member

hey thanks dan happy easter....peace to the the members who dont celebrate
Old 3/26/05, 11:37 PM
FR500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Happy easter guys!! No Easter bunny for me lol im 17 and my parents think im too old to look for chocolate around the house lmao...no ones to younge for that
Old 3/27/05, 07:11 AM
Cobra Member

Hey Happy Easter to you guys too!

A word on my avatar... it's just one of a thousand clipart images I downloaded from a celtic clipart website. I like celtic knots the most. I use these images because it's easy to spot my posts as I scroll through forum topics. That way, I can see if anyone posted after me, and I can address questions they may have raised. It's really just a visual aid.

My current avatar may give pause to some, seeing a snake and a star together. Actually, the star is a very old Celtic icon. Each point represents the elements of fire, wind, earth, water and spirit. Celtic art is full of such symbolism. It has also appeared in church architecture, representing for Christians the five wounds of Christ.

I may actually change the avatar today, in honor of Easter. Perhaps a Celtic cross, if I can find one I like. To be honest, it's a little hard to spot my current avatar while I'm scrolling through posts!

Peace, all! Have a great holiday.