Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

GO ASTROS!

Search this Thread

Old 10/20/04, 09:31 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
Maverick, I sass ya. You seem a hoopy frood who knows where his towel is.

And Astros lose game 6. Darn. Oh well, lets see the Cards get by Clemens, Oswalt, Backe and Lidge. Especially since STL spent all it's relievers...

Game 7 awaits! Yehaw!!! GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!11!!11!!one.

/is ready for the movie. 42.
Old 10/20/04, 09:33 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Is it me, or is the BOSOX about to make freakin' history? Dang, I gotta go watch that...
Old 10/20/04, 10:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts
Yeah. Go Sox. Now I'm going to get a liquid that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea to celebrate.

We are going to kick some butt tomorrow. Remember, teams that were down 3 games to 2 and won game six, went on to also win game seven. We kick butt!
"If there's anything more important than my ego, I want it caught and shot now."
Old 10/21/04, 05:18 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alls I gotta say is thank the lord I had to spend all night in the emergency room and missed that danged train wreck. I am officially back to disliking baseball. WHAT were they thinking!!??!!
My kid thinks he's Dave Mirra too...I gotta say the children's hospital here ROCKS!( I drug him to a regular ER first before walking out in disgust) Most pleasant ER experience I ever had, and quick too. The Doctor and nurse were great. On the down side, I got home at 1AM and had to be up and running by 5:30. I am dragging today. He got the handlebar stuck in his leg- two stitches to hold it together and a tetanous(HTF do you spell that?) shot. Bet he is gonna stop acting a fool now.
Old 10/21/04, 09:38 PM
Legacy TMS Member

CARDS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Houtex, but it was an awesome series. Farthest the Astros have ever been. They would have deserved it just as much.

We will see Boston on Saturday.

(I'm going to have to convince my boss to get me a couple tickets if possible. We have done print jobs for the Cards. You know, connections. )
Old 10/21/04, 09:53 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I think I'm going to have to go shopping tomorrow.
Old 10/21/04, 10:16 PM
Legacy TMS Member

It was a great series, and I hope that the fans, fairweather or not, are not too hard on the guys here. They done real good. No shame in losin' the series that had the home team win each game, and the number one team in the MLB record wise. Hey, they got to the playoffs, beat the ATL in that series, and took it to 7 in the NLCS! That works for me. I kinda hope they do a "Love ya Brick!" reception or something like that, kinda like they did for the Oilers back when.

Now, I will say go Cards, beat Boston! 'Cause that is just the way that needs to go, insert reason dujour here.
Old 10/22/04, 04:55 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally posted by houtex@October 21, 2004, 10:19 PM
It was a great series, and I hope that the fans, fairweather or not, are not too hard on the guys here. They done real good. No shame in losin' the series that had the home team win each game, and the number one team in the MLB record wise. Hey, they got to the playoffs, beat the ATL in that series, and took it to 7 in the NLCS! That works for me. I kinda hope they do a "Love ya Brick!" reception or something like that, kinda like they did for the Oilers back when.

Now, I will say go Cards, beat Boston! 'Cause that is just the way that needs to go, insert reason dujour here.
Us National Leaguers need to stick together. I'd do the same.
Old 10/22/04, 05:51 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope St. Louis pounds the sox.

From what I have read, George Steinbrenner is ready for heads to roll up in NY.