Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Getting banned

Search this Thread

Old 2/22/11, 08:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by S197 GT

Queue the ban-hammer. Hahaha!

Dayne, it wasn't an insult. I guess you missed where I said like 98% of the people here.

Maybe the Moosehead wouldn't suffice, we may need to get some BC buds over to you stat!

The car is sick bro, black on black 5.0. Come on you're killing it up there I'm sure. But you just gotta tone down the "my way or the highway" mentality.

You wouldn't last a day on the S197 site unless your skin thickened up a bit.
Oh I'd last, but i think the mods would probably ban me lol incase you guys didn't notice I love to debate! Hahahahah and I know you guys probably won't believe this either but on top of my main job as a mechanic I am a youth councillor for troubled teens with anger and drug problems lol so I am the nicest and calmest person in real life! And I'm from bc so know all about the bc buds! Lol this is all why I don't get why just by having strong opinions on car parts and using punctuation marks like !!?? And sharing problems I have had myself and with my customers vehicles that I have so many enemies on this site. I just won't respond to any more negative comments....and this isn't to get attention! I just wanted some clarification from more than those few angry individuals...and my spelling is always wrong on here because the iPhone app finishes words for you before your even done typing and it's not always the correct spelling and I'm always on here on my phone and not my computer so I don't have and smiley options all i have is !! And ?? Thx Dayne

Last edited by Guest123; 2/22/11 at 08:23 PM.
Old 2/22/11, 08:20 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by 05GT-O.C.D.
Gary, you need banned. Will someone break out the ban stick for Gary please? Seriously man, this isn't the 2011 Forum, this is Off-Topic chatter. What, are you new?

I would love a good banning. I could use the free time. Honestly the ratio of **** to TMS is getting out of whack.

I made a pun. Whack. Get it. Out of whack. ****.

I'm sorry thats just ptiful posting on my part.

Scothew, if you're a merciful Admin, ban me for a day. Tomorrow is the wife's birthday. It'll keep from being on TMS on my iPhone while we are having dinner at the Red Lobster. Don't laugh. You all have done it too.

At least I hope you have.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 2/22/11 at 08:23 PM.
Old 2/22/11, 08:20 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I have no problem with Dayne.

But Jason, Glenn, Jim, and John are all getting on my last nerve. How dare you respond to someone when they ask a question in an open forum. Shame on you people.

Honestly. You just can't talk to some people!!!!!!

I mean. why do you people even post here??????

You don't even own 2011 Mustangs. You should just keep to your own kind and leave us alone.

Except for Jason, who owns one, but shouldn't because he still likes older Mustangs too!!!!!

Originally Posted by 05GT-O.C.D.
Gary, you need banned. Will someone break out the ban stick for Gary please? Seriously man, this isn't the 2011 Forum, this is Off-Topic chatter. What, are you new?

No kidding... what a freakin noob
Old 2/22/11, 08:24 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

I would love a good banning. I could use the free time. Honestly the ratio of **** to TMS is getting out of whack.

I made a pan. Whack. Get it. Out of whack. ****.

I'm sorry thats just ptiful posting on my part.

Scothew, if your a merciful, ban me for a day. Tomorrow is the wife's birthday. It'll keep from being on TMS on my iPhone while we are having dinner at the Red Lobster. Don't laugh. You all have done it too.

At least I hope you have.
Red Lobster??? Dude, your in Texas and last I checked it had a coast. Why Red Lobster? Its the all you can eat shrimp ain't it?

Old 2/22/11, 08:26 PM
Banned

This is better! I haven't seen any joking around the whole time I've been on this forum
Old 2/22/11, 08:27 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Old 2/22/11, 08:28 PM
Post *****

I know right. You'd think I could find a decent seafood place being 15 minutes from the coast. We have great fresh caught shrimp and fish, but the local restaurants all suck. We normally eat at home, so we just go there because it's easy and I can get some lobster. Something that's easy for you to get up there in Patriot country.
Old 2/22/11, 08:30 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Daddyd666
This is better! I haven't seen any joking around the whole time I've been on this forum
Really?

Seriously. Is that sarcasm or are you serious?

Where have you been? The problem might be spending too much time in the 2011 forums with the noobs and not enough time in the off topic and other forums.
Old 2/22/11, 08:31 PM

I know right. You'd think I could find a decent seafood place being 15 minutes from the coast. We have great fresh caught shrimp and fish, but the local restaurants all suck. We normally eat at home, so we just go there because it's easy and I can get some lobster. Something that's easy for you to get up there in Patriot country.
Only on TMS can a thread go from getting banned to seafood.
Old 2/22/11, 08:32 PM
Post *****

I really do have a problem with Jason though.

He's a Lakers fan.
Old 2/22/11, 08:33 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Only on TMS can a thread go from getting banned to seafood.
These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Old 2/22/11, 08:33 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Something that's easy for you to get up there in Patriot country.
And oh so good, you should take a ride up sometime.

We had "lobster" (if you dare call it that) last summer in the Dominican. Funny thing was all the pics and menus showed a red Maine Lobster but we got this speckled colored rock lobster.

Old 2/22/11, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Daddyd666
Oh I'd last, but i think the mods would probably ban me lol incase you guys didn't notice I love to debate! Hahahahah and I know you guys probably won't believe this either but on top of my main job as a mechanic I am a youth councillor for troubled teens with anger and drug problems lol so I am the nicest and calmest person in real life! And I'm from bc so know all about the bc buds! Lol this is all why I don't get why just by having strong opinions on car parts and using punctuation marks like !!?? And sharing problems I have had myself and with my customers vehicles that I have so many enemies on this site. I just won't respond to any more negative comments....and this isn't to get attention! I just wanted some clarification from more than those few angry individuals...and my spelling is always wrong on here because the iPhone app finishes words for you before your even done typing and it's not always the correct spelling and I'm always on here on my phone and not my computer so I don't have and smiley options all i have is !! And ?? Thx Dayne
Learn the codes!
Old 2/22/11, 08:39 PM
Post *****

The irony is that in the 17th and 18th centuries lobster in New England was a food for commoners and lower classes. Now it's a delicacy. Go figure.

Could I interest you in some mud bugs? Crawl dads? I've got some in the ditch in front of my new house. They kind of look like lobsters. Good eatin. You've got to suck out the heads though. That's where all the flavor is.

And yes I know...TWSS!
Old 2/22/11, 08:42 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Pretty pathetic that I have half of them memorized. Once in a while I'll mess up because they've changed.

:down: used to be :notnice:

I always get and :crazy: confused.

I think and :scratch: have changed, and didn't :nono: and change?

Then, I think some have gone away and came back. My Lord I'm a loser. Speaking of which, I see :gay: is back.

Edit: Oh jeesh, now I see :notnice: and :down: down have changed again, now it's 'bad' Or maybe I'm just nuts.

Last edited by 05GT-O.C.D.; 2/22/11 at 08:45 PM.
Old 2/22/11, 08:46 PM
Post *****

My favorites are from Arin when I've made fun of his II from Blue Notch about snow or school and also which he usually uses to respond to my posts and then of course there's the oldy but goodies such as and

And I always prefer instead of or

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 2/22/11 at 08:47 PM.
Old 2/22/11, 09:03 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
"I got a lot of problems with you people! and now you're gonna hear about it!!! You, Kruger! My son tells me your company stinks!"
Old 2/22/11, 09:21 PM
Founding MOTM
Committee Member

So, to the OP....I don't have a problem with you, but....who are you?
Old 2/22/11, 09:31 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 Mustang GT/CS...dropped and blown!
2000 Cobra R
1991 Mustang LX 5.0 Convertible
2010 Raptor 6.2L
1996 Bronco customized

I dont see 2011 mustang on that list
Old 2/22/11, 09:35 PM
Banned

All i get on this stupid iPhone is the word and not the cool little picture that you get when your on the computer....that's why I see the words and I'm like WTF? Like jester people use that so much on here and I had no idea what that meant but after going on the computer ic now! They should really include those smiley pics on the iPhone app for the illiterate Internet lingo people like me!

Quick Reply: Getting banned